TeaLeaf Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeaLeaf Technology Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TeaLeaf Technology

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeaLeaf Technology.

Interview

The guy called 20 minutes late and then basically pigeonholed me into consideration for a testing role. I was interviewing for a bunch of development roles at the time, so I had no interest after that. He was also annoyed that I would say "I think the answer is [xyz]". He told me "no, you should say 'you know the answer is this' not 'I think the answer is this'.

Basically my interviewer was impolite, called late, and thought he was always correct about everything. Not exactly someone who I'd want to work with. I declined to move forward in the process.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TeaLeaf Technology (San Francisco, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

Several interviews took place with all levels of peers and management over the course of about six weeks. The staff are all capable and interesting and the product itself makes it an interesting play. Overmanned in several sales patches and that is something that needs to be watched. They like to see 10+ years on the resume.

Interview Questions