Teamware Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teamware Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

Invoice Processing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I had several rounds of interview.Interview process was easy.Hr was very coperative and friendly. She explained me about the company.they were checking my communication skill and analytical skill.she asked me to say what I know about the job role,salary expections,writing skills.the overall performance and process was good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary,working for client.

Na Interview

Interview

Don't intend to share more details on the interview process and the outcome of the same. Overall the interview process was challenging for me and had given a good learning exposure.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Chennai (India)).

Interview

They had called me from my naukri profile and ask about my career details. They asked salary details. After i got shortlist and then attended face to face interview in TCS. They given tool test after get selected.they are processed my joining.

Interview Questions

• Why you change your career from old to new company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I ask 30k take home salary. But they told, we shuold give 18k take home. That's My situation i accept that.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Only 2 round over there,I have been go for Java Develoer at TCS.

both the round are face to face.and interview was taken by TCS .
    In the first round it will take 10 min,and in second round takes only 20 minutes.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

interview was done at client location CTS pune.Apply online then scheduled the interview at client side location.there was an aptitude test first after that face to face interview was done in cognizant technology solutions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There was four rounds for selection process.
    1. Telephonic :- Once your cleared this round, they will ask for Face to Face interview.
    2. Face to Face :- Technical interview
    3. Managerial :- Interview with senior member of the organization
    4. HR Round:- Salary discussion

Interview Questions

• Questions are related to your previous experience and skill sets what you mentioned in the you resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiable

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Client interview, all basic questions in Java followed by technical solution to given problem. It took half a day. Be prepared on collections and multi threading and design patterns, SQL, previous projects, roles and responsibilities etc

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

phone interview and face to face interview which had technical interview and HR round which had salary negotiation. after that a medical test is needed to get the offer letter which took 10 days

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Noida (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview coordinators were very helpful guided at every steps. candidates need not worried about any concern. Coordinators are very helpful,They smooth en all process from interview to exit so perfectly that candidates would feel like he is working in Home branch.
    Very very co operative staff.

Interview Questions

• Questions were started from basics to average level.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Overall it was very smooth process to go on.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teamware Solutions (Pune City (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

There will be telephonic or F2F interview by clients ,All technical interview process depends on the interview process of clients. After technical interview you will have HR discussion with the consultancy HR.