TechAhead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TechAhead

2.7

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TechAhead (New York, NY).

Interview

There were two rounds. One is apptitude round which consist of basic programming qiestion and maths apptitude question.
    Second round was f2f interview in which they asked for core java and puzzles and some other technical questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the diffrence between abstract class and interface?   Answer Question

Software Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechAhead (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

There are basically three round 1st was aptitude+ technical McQ+ one coding questions average then selected student go for technical followed by HR round overall was not too good because they asked questions and after telling all the answers true they don't select you

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TechAhead (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

it was a good interview ,interviewer made me comfortable before the questions, the questions were not so tough but required some practise and confidence,but some of the technical questions and many programiming and logics of data structure and database.

Software Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TechAhead (Noida (India)).

Interview

1st Round-- Aptitude round
    In this round some quants questions some puzzle and one coding questions and some data structures and c++ mcqs
    2nd round-- Group discussion
    Topic is---are public schools are better then private school
    3rd round-- Technical interview
    4th round-- HR interview

Interview Questions

• 1. introduce yourself
      2. tell me about your project
      8. difference between authorization and authentication
      9. resume related question
      10. JIT compiler   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechAhead (Ghaziabad (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

The first process is written test round in which there is questions of aptitude, C/C++ and C program after qualifying this there is TR and HR round. In TR round there are two interviewers and they ask from my resume

Interview Questions

• some questions related to java, python and projects   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechAhead (Noida (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Firstly Aptitude and coding test was done which was in written format. There were reasoning, quantititive maths and 1 coding question.Then a panel of HR and other members of company took technical and personal interview together at the same time.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechAhead (Noida (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

First round will be a technical interview after that delivery head will take your interview after that HR will finalize you if you selected in last two round. HR will give you an offer if you selected.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechAhead (Noida (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

not sure how there team leads are, they asked me low quality question like they are freshers, when i asked some answers they told me that they will let me know when i will join this company. but it was clear that they didn't know that answer of so simple question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TechAhead.

Interview

They needed an expert in every filed. which is difficult for a fresher. And the interviewer was strict and very rude. They straight away told to leave or stay for further processes.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechAhead (Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

i applied through college placement
    first day- first round is aptitude, containing 60 question (30 quant+30 tecnical) all questions are easy, then selected student have group discussion topic is "is china is threat to indian software industry"
    then selected students called to the company where technical interview and hr round was taken place
    tecnichal round is quite tough, you required a deep knowledge.