Technical Resources International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Resources International Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technical Resources International.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an in-person interview. No travel assistance was provided. When I arrived I was given a paper application to fill out. I spoke with two individuals including the department head. The interviews were fairly straightforward, basic behavioral/resume questions. Interviewers seemed a bit disorganized and unprepared as if they were making up questions on the spot. I then spoke with HR, who had a list of behavioral questions. We briefly discussed salary (a bit low considering the cost of living) and I was told I was moving on to a background/reference check and would hear back within 2 weeks. The interviews took about 1.5 hours total. I followed up by email with all individuals but never received a notification on whether I got the job or not. Overall an unprofessional experience and waste of time. Seems like I dodged a bullet based on the company reviews.

Medical Writer Interview

Interview

I recently interviewed for a science/medical writer position at TRI, and overall had a very positive experience! I interviewed with 3 current medical writers as well as somebody from HR, all of whom were very nice and responsive to my questions about the company. Overall I thought it was a positive experience

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions as well as why I was choosing to leave working at the bench   Answer Question

Medical Writing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Bethesda, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview with 3 different individuals including the Medical Writing Manager and head of HR. Each interview was laid back and I felt as if the interviewers wanted to get to know me not only in a professional way, but also in a more personal way, which is always appreciated. I found that it was very important to have experience in documenting minutes, synthesizing large amounts of information, and writing professionally. Also, prior to the in-person interview, candidates are required to complete a writing test.

Interview Questions

• What academic or professional experience are you most proud of and why?   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Bethesda, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an in-person interview. Met with the hiring manager and the HR director. All very friendly, conversational and informative about both the company and the interview process. I was told I'd hear back, one way or another, in a week to 10 days, and I did. Got called back for an interview with the CEO, which I later learned was more of a "do you fit" interview. Spent an hour with her having a casual conversation that moved easily from shared interests to job experiences. Although TRI has pretty bad Glassdoor reviews, and that really made me pause, my first impression is a good one. They made an offer within an hour of my interview and I was very pleased by the salary and I accepted. So far so good! Looking forward to a good tenure.

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technical Resources International.

Interview

Applied online, via email. HR responded with an assignment, basically read a medical journal and summarize it, minimal 4 pages. I returned it by the deadline with all other information. I also followed up every week for 4 weeks via email and did not get any communication, not even an acknowledgment or feedback of my written summary.

I would not entertain a sit down interview with them at this point the lack of normal professionalism is so sub part I can't imagine how ridiculous it would be to work for them.

Absolutely the most disrespectful and poor experience I have ever had, disgraceful to the image of this company!

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Bethesda, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview took about an hour and a half. I met with a hiring manager, and then I met with human resources. I moved onto the background check stage, but I have yet to hear back!

IT Security Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Technical Resources International in February 2017.

Interview

The process took a week. On the interview day, i was told to complete a paper application. The interview took about 1.5 hours with both the department head and HR. The interview went well. A week after the interview i asked for the update of the interview, but they never ignored my email.

Safety & Pharmacovigilance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Bethesda, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a small panel, then a manager, director, and finally HR. After the panel interview I had to complete a writing test to assess technical writing skills. This was my first and only interview with the company and I was offered the job before leaving. The entire process took a few hours.

Safety & Pharmacovigilance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Bethesda, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward process. I received a phone interview with HR, and a sit down interview with the manager and Chief MO. They were all very nice and asked about my previous experiences with my job.

Contractot Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Technical Resources International.

Interview

I heard back pretty quickly after submitting my resume then I completed the pre-screening. I was brought in for an interview within a week of applying. At the interview, I met with different managers and then HR. The managers were pretty decent and gave me a vague idea of the position. My meeting with HR was not the best, the person I met was okay but something felt a bit off. When I was offered the position, the offer was a bit less than what I had asked for.

Less than I asked for