Technical Resources International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Bethesda, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview took about an hour and a half. I met with a hiring manager, and then I met with human resources. I moved onto the background check stage, but I have yet to hear back!

IT Security Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Technical Resources International in February 2017.

Interview

The process took a week. On the interview day, i was told to complete a paper application. The interview took about 1.5 hours with both the department head and HR. The interview went well. A week after the interview i asked for the update of the interview, but they never ignored my email.

Safety & Pharmacovigilance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Bethesda, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a small panel, then a manager, director, and finally HR. After the panel interview I had to complete a writing test to assess technical writing skills. This was my first and only interview with the company and I was offered the job before leaving. The entire process took a few hours.

Safety & Pharmacovigilance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Bethesda, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward process. I received a phone interview with HR, and a sit down interview with the manager and Chief MO. They were all very nice and asked about my previous experiences with my job.

Contractot Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Technical Resources International.

Interview

I heard back pretty quickly after submitting my resume then I completed the pre-screening. I was brought in for an interview within a week of applying. At the interview, I met with different managers and then HR. The managers were pretty decent and gave me a vague idea of the position. My meeting with HR was not the best, the person I met was okay but something felt a bit off. When I was offered the position, the offer was a bit less than what I had asked for.

Less than I asked for

Health and Comm Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technical Resources International.

Interview

process 2 weeks but they are not worth it. too many questions and expectations. move on. this place doesn't appreciate effort and hard work. job is better than no job though.

awful managers

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Rockville, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was very pleasant. Plan to be there for about two hours. First they had me fill out a form very similar to a job application and fill out resume information. I first interviewed with someone in the Communications department who gave me the run down of the position and the department. She had a list of questions that she would pick and choose from. They were mostly scenario questions. I then interviewed with a director. Finally, I interviewed with their HR person. They seemed very interested in my writing experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you could not contact a supervisor   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Rockville, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

1) Phone Interview 2) In person interview. The interviewer was very intimidating and rude. If your answer was not what he wanted to hear, he would grin. Don't bother interviewing the pay is not competitive to the market. The interviewer (director) of the department lacks class and humility. The process is set up in a way that the candidate is defending their work experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you gather requirements in you last role? What requirement would you use to capture tables. Very detail questions and constant remark if that is it.   1 Answer

Clinical Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technical Resources International (Bethesda, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat casual. I met for 30 minute meetings with three different managers, each interviewing for a position a different role working on the same government contract. Everyone I met with was very friendly. I spent most of my interview time asking questions about the day to day responsibilities of each open position.

N/A Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online and came in to fill another interview form. The form they gave me was dirty, there was an oil blotch on the paper, to me this signifies lack of attention to details. The interview went as well as expected and I proceeded to the background and reference check stage. They asked a lot of personal questions. Some of the handing during background and reference check process could have been better, I felt the process was rather rude. I waited for a long time while they gave me an initial positive response in the in-person interview meeting to later learn that they decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• It was rather an informal discussion than interview, HR had some interview questions which I found interesting as other places I interviewed at did not have this step.   Answer Question