Technip Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technip Process Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Claremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Technip (Claremont, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

no so easy. supervisor was courteous but serious. a lots of detail questions. hour long interview was long enough. atmosphere was friendly. hope to get invited to interview again.

Interview Questions

• how was your previous employer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Technip

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Technip (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had applied through campus. There were three rounds, two technical and one HR. The sessions were grilling as well as interactive. Apart from the technical questions regarding hydraulic calculations, distillation and pumps, the final year project was emphasized upon. Took upto a day for the process to get completed.

Interview Questions

• The HR round was more interactive and I was asked about how sure on a scale of 1 to 100 was I about getting the job?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Interview

Future bosses and HRD Personnel

Interview Questions

• With the end user questions related to basic chemical engineering (Hydraulic, corrosion, unit operations).   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Technip in May 2011.

Interview

Online application and get a phone interview and follow by on-site interview. Total duration took approximately 1 month.

Interview Questions

• To present final year project to the panels and answer technical questions.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technip in May 2010.

Interview

Basically, in the first stage of interview the interview was asking about the final year projects and about my non academic achievements. And in the second interview was being asked the same questions...It's kinda redundant.

Interview Questions

• What was the technical difficulties u faced during the final year projects.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Technip (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2009.

Interview

telephonic interview