TechnologyOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

3.4

Graduate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Great experience, lots of info, wining & dining, info on culture, meeting former Grads, meeting lots of Leaders and getting to ask questions of the Leaders. Also a tour of the building and information on the next steps and what to expect. Also got to meet other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

Numerous interviews both on the phone, face to face and one on one and to a group. Asked a variety of questions and also needed to do IQ style testing and personality testing.

Business Analyst/Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TechnologyOne in October 2013.

Interview

Long process, really tests the understanding and knowledge of the applied job field. Takes about 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Developers should at least expect to program, write test cases, and instructional manual all with clarity, precision and to also make sure that codes are concise.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane (Australia)) in May 2011.

Interview

Good interview process done from abroad in the uk. Done over the telephone with HR than the senior manager and then the practice manager in Australia. Hr also communicated once the phone interviews were complete.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane (Australia)) in October 2010.

Interview

4 interviews. Initially with HR Director, then my Line Manager, Then Exec Board finally CEO.
    The questioning was gentle and friendly. The only issue was the delay between each round of interviews, especially as other job opportunities were moving far more quickly. I subsequently found the recruiting process was not as quick as it could have been and candidates often gave poor feedback.

Interview Questions

• Being asked to talk about what my strategy would be when I knew very little about the organisation to be able to answer with any confidence.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.