Tect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tect Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.4

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tect.

Interview

Rejected because of visa status. Tect Aerospace had defence project and they need me for that. Directly called me on the phone. Applied 2 days before. They urgently need a person with CNC and AutoCAD knowledge.

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tect.

Interview

A recruiter called me after viewing my LinkedIn profile, and he did a nice job gaining my interest (pay increase, work from home part of the week, and growth potential). A week later, he let me know that the Director would like to conduct a phone interview, which I was looking forward to. Regrettably, the Director was arrogant and attempted to talk down to me. No candidate should ever be to talked to this way, and remember that they called me! After answering a series of poor interview questions, I kept my end of the conversation brief. I then emailed the recruiter and asked to be taken out of consideration.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tect.

Interview

Received a phone call to set up an interview date. I was taken to a small room where I was interviewed by four different people. They asked questions based off of my resume. Also had me look at blueprints to see if I could interpret them. It lasted for 30 minutes and was told to expect a phone call. Phone call never received...

CNC Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tect (Everett, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

It took 2 months to finally be hired here. Hr. will not return your phone calls. They will tell you they're going to call you back and don't! You literally have to keep calling every week until someone calls you back.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tect (Thomasville, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Talked with a few recruiters from TECT at a FSU's Engineering Day, a career fair. After a few weeks, got a random call asking if I could drive (45 min) to Thomasville the next day. I accepted and went to the interview. After some simple no behavioral questions about my resume, I received a tour of the facility and was told that they would contact me within a week. After about two weeks, I received a call asking if was interested in an internship.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy and about the experience listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tect.

Interview

Several interviews. Some poorly organized. Poor disclosure of company status and issues they are dealing with.

Interview Questions

• Trying to explain to them what the job the posted was and why they needed it.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tect (Santa Fe Springs, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

They try to interview with so many different people, some just don't approve so they can say, "see, I told you he wasn't right". Office turnover is so high, nobody knows what's going on. Clueless management. 3 GM's in 8 months. That sums this place up.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tect (Wellington, KS) in April 2013.

Interview

hiring manager, hr manager

Negotiation

nothing

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tect in April 2010.

Interview

Poor. They are too busy with too few employees to actually conduct a proper interview. There was no background search which was surprising for a company working on government projects and making parts that fly in the air. There is no training so you must learn everything on your own.

Negotiation

Did not exist. They are set

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tect.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straightfoward. I was contacted by the HR manager about the position and talked to him on the phone for about 30 minutes. Half of which I talked about my background information and the other half consisted of him giving me company background information.
    I was called in for an interview that consisted of 4 people. Plant manager, HR manager, Manufacturing manager and Engineering manager. The questions were pretty straight forward about my background.
    I was contacted the next day and was told I would be given an offer

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Everything about the interview was pretty standard.   Answer Question