Tecta America Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tecta America

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Tecta America (Georgetown, TX) in Mar 2020

Interview

Because of Covid -19 the process was a bit longer than anyone expected, but it went smoothly. I love that while they asked me the typical interview questions I was able to have great conversation with my interviewers. Sue and Andy are amazing and were very communitive during the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • What was your last position like?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tecta America (Rosemont, IL) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process was very rewarding. The interviewers were thoughtful and really cared about what I had to say. They asked me questions that made me think critically about my background and skills and what I could offer the company. I felt like I was given a space to talk about myself in great detail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tecta America (Rosemont, IL) in Mar 2019

Interview

Logistics were run by recruiting manager with ease. Interview was held in a nice conference room at the corporate office. Met with hiring manager and two other executive/management level employees. The interview was very professional but at the same time everyone was personable. The role was described in good detail with the ability to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tecta America (Louisville, KY) in Jun 2017

Interview

Straight forward, experience based questions. Criminal record and urine drug test. The interview was done with the president of the branch. No tricky questions. Just talk about what you know and what jobs you've done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tecta America (Lisle, IL) in Jun 2016

Interview

Interview is basically going overview previous work history and assessing your ability to do the job as well as show up. They're looking for a high retention rate. If you can show them that you're able to do the job and not quit with no notice and are not a criminal you should get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about previous work experience that applies to this job?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tecta America (Fort Washington, PA) in Jul 2013

Interview

I did a phone screen and then got a call for an interview to meet the team in PA. Since the group was new & emerging, it was asked what type of software/systems do they have, or what is the process of getting estimating tools if needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed