TeeterPal Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TeeterPal

TeeterPal

Application

I interviewed at TeeterPal

Interview

We discussed what my responsibilities in the role would be and what I'm comfortable with. The interviewer said they're interested in me, and proceeded to ignore my emails for days until they randomly emailed me saying I have to teach a class in a few hours.

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable are you with JavaScript?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeeterPal (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2020

Interview

I was contacted via email from a TeeterPal recruiter. They were very friendly and flexible in scheduling both my initial interview and follow-up demo. However there was very little communication around expectations (of the demo or job description), and I never spoke with anyone from the organization aside from my recruiter, even at the demo. I showed up to teach 40 students a prepared lesson with no introduction, direction, or feedback. The whole process felt very unorganized and unstructured. The recruiter was open to answer any questions I had throughout the process, but I was not expecting to have to “ lead” the whole thing.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel comfortable creating and implementing your own curriculum?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeeterPal (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was quick and easy and the interviewer was very nice. They were polite and asked questions of current and past experience. There wasn't any followup from the interviewer or company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed