TekLink International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2016

3.3

Senior Manager Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TekLink International (Naperville, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process went well. I had worked with TekLink previously through another company so we had a history. Since we had a relationship previously, the first call was to gauge my interest in joining full time.

The 2nd was a in person interview at their office in Naperville (now moved to warrenville)

Interview Questions

• We talked about the Role and responsibilities as it was in a new area for me and how my previous experience could apply. The interview was a conversation with two interested parties.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was very busy at the time of negotiation so did not negotiate.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TekLink International (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview 1 on-site interview.
    CEO tries to interview most US hires but he needs to work on his communication skills. For me it was mostly them asking abot my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• My Java skills, specially because the job description had nothing to do with Java   Answer Question

Trainee for TekLink Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TekLink International (Naperville, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I met them on campus and did an on campus interview. They invited me for an interview at their office in Naperville. They liked my background, but didn't seem to know if I would fit. There were some in person interviews, but also a long multiple choice test. It had some bizarre pattern recognition questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a SAP consultant?   1 Answer

Their offer was well below the minimum salary I told them I wanted. I had another offer for $20k more. Their offer letter had several errors in the grammar, which was not impressive either.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TekLink International in October 2016.

Interview

The time given for us was 1 PM and HR team came on 5 pm after that they conducted online test.. very tough test only quants were there no logical reasoning no data interpretation and they told us in ppt that they are going to check aur analytical things i mean how BI and sap based company can ask only quants that too very difficult .. they selected only 24 from aptitude test and students from 4 colleges were there..overall it was very bad experience and not professional at all

Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TekLink International (Indore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. 1st round was online test which was very difficult to crack. The questions were from aptitude, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension, sentence completion and technical. 2nd round was technical round and then finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Write a program in any language to design saturn (only logic)?   1 Answer
    • 4,3,4,9,32,?   1 Answer
    • In HR round only one question was fired on us which was a typical puzzle.Tine allotted was 20 mins.   1 Answer

Lead Consultant Interview

Interview

2 technical rounds followed by 1 hr round and CEO round, and should have good technical skills along with strong knowledge in process and communication,, should have good knowledge in projects and process .2 technical rounds followed by 1 hr round and CEO round, and should have good technical skills along with strong knowledge in process and communication,, should have good knowledge in projects and process .