TekVista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at TekVista

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TekVista (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Interviews are based on previous experience.
    The HR will setup a time for a telephonic round with the technical team member.
    Final round of interview with the Director.
    Once selected, offer will be made.

Interview Questions

• Real time practical questions, concepts and emphasis on fundamentals.   Answer Question

Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TekVista (Fremont, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

An appointment was provided over the phone and then followed it up with email. there were three rounds of interview, A group interview/discussion with few of their consultants who work in same technology. Then met with director of marketing and sales for a 1:1, after that met with the HR person.

Interview Questions

• 1. Initially Lot of those cliché questions like "what was the most challenging project?, why it was challenging? what was your role? what particular task made it challenging? Why not tried some other way? What did you learn from that experience?"

2. The HR person asked me lot of critical thinking questions. lot of them were on internet... :)

3. Asked why do I like consulting, and why not try for a permanent job at some big company ?
      1 Answer