Teknion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teknion Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.8

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teknion in September 2016.

Interview

I was approached by a search firm for the open position. I was asked to have an initial phone "screen" interview with the Regional Sales Manager. Next, it was on to an in person with Regional, then met with a potential counterpart, dealer VP, and finally the National VP of Sales. It was quite the process with lots of time between each "step" that eventually lead to no where. A BS interview at a bar with the National VP Sales Manager left me thankful to not get "offered" the position.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teknion (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

First met with entire marketing team one on one. spent about an hour and a half there on the first interview. second round interview was with HR and was about a half hour.

Interview Questions

• What did you find the most interesting about Teknion when you did research on the company?   Answer Question

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teknion (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone appointment scheduled, phone screening conducted, face-to-face meeting scheduled and conducted, follow up meetings with other members of corporate leadership scheduled, submission of references, checking references, offer tendered, offer accepted

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teknion in March 2014.

Interview

The Interview was relaxed, mainly because it was the Manager conducting the interview, and she was a VERY good manager. Typical open ended interview questions were asked and it was more or less her gauging my personality and fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you did in your previous position? What was a typical day?   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teknion (North York, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview stage done on a weekend. Got the sense they were in a hurry to hire.

1st in-person interview at the location. Met with Talent Acquisition and Director of HR.

2nd in-person interview met with VP, HR and was not invited to continue process after this stage but didn't get any communication from anyone for 2 weeks. I had to send them an email before they told me they went with another candidate. Candidate experience needs improvement.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked questions about my resume and work I've done.   Answer Question

Director Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Teknion (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

2 interviews with senior executives. Very professional and prepared. Met with recruiter first in a 3-hour meeting. Quickly arranged for a meeting with executives buy then process dragged over a number of months and I elected to drop out because my circumstances at current job had changed.

Interview Questions

• How do build skills and develop others?   1 Answer

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teknion (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Was very quick - constantly felt like they were "going through motions". They an internal first then post external hiring process. I suspected they had internal person in mind but had to conduct externally based interviews to complete process

Interview Questions

• All standard questions. Asked a great deal about experiences and examples of each experience.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teknion in September 2015.

Interview

The interview itself is smooth. Both from HR and Dept Head. The only set back factor is, there is no definite response from department head. Though the position has been posted for a year or so, yet they are not quick or desperate in their decision to hire. If they do need to fill out the position, I don't believe it should take that long.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.
      Why you want to work in this company?   Answer Question

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teknion (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Initially it stared with Resume screening and then telephonic following to face to face interview.
    Later stage the negotiation started.it took almost 1 and half month to complete the process.
    I have been asked to come Bangalore from Delhi to have one on one Interview.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teknion.

Interview

Referred by a friend. Hired initially to do freelance work. Later given the opportunity to accept full time employ