Tele2 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tele2 Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.8

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kista (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tele2 (Kista (Sweden)) in February 2017.

Interview

Step 1: Phone interview
    - No objective screening to reach this stage (i.e. no Numerical/Verbal/Logical/Personality tests). Questions were easy overall except for some weird ones like "What would the world look like if everyone could teleport anywhere". Despite coming up with a poor answer, I managed to move on to the assessment day.

Step 2: Assessment day
    - After the phone interview, every candidate had to do a logical/numerical test that had to be confirmed at the Tele2 office on assessment day. It was a nice touch that all the candidates had their name written as a "welcome message" when we entered the office.

- 3 interviews: Case, Presentation (that we prepared beforehand), and CV/personality.

- Case interview: Done in groups of four. Fairly difficult.

- CV/Personality: This was not done by the HR but by one of the previous trainees. The problem with this was that this person clearly did not know what he was doing, as he was a trainee himself who had joined the company 6 months ago. Why not just let the trained HR-people do these interviews? We had a HR-person show us around the office. Surely, you could make better use of him?

- Presentation: We were supposed to prepare a presentation beforehand, and the people who were supposed to assess our presentations did not know this. They asked us to spend 10 minutes to prepare a presentation. We then told them that we already had presentations prepared so we skipped those 10 minutes (poorly organised).

I did not move on from here. Step 3 would have been interviews with head of functions. It is disappointing that I did not even receive an e-mail saying I did not make it further. I can understand e-mails not being sent out if you fail the first stages, but when you make it to assessment day, at least a generic "We have chosen to move ahead with other candidates" would be appreciated. Especially when they promise feedback to all the candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is you opinion on intuition?
      If anyone could teleport anywhere, where would you go? What would the world look like?
      What does "Quality Work" mean to you?
      What does "Cost Conscious" mean to you?
      Answer Question

Interview

Two interviews. First one is about "do you like Tele2" and "does Tele2 like you". No HR people, I talked directly to the manager I would be working for and a co worker. Many questions about what I have been doing, who I am and how I work. They are looking for highly energetic people, no nonsense mentality, open in communication.
    Second interview was more in depth about the work. Basically there are three questions in a job interview: can you do the job, will you do the job and do you fit in the team?
    Expect questions randomly about all three in both interviews. No HR people and no IQ test. Which is a good sign.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work here and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. The salary had been negotiated out by an interim agency.

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tele2 in July 2013.

Interview

Was interviewed by a 25 year old straight out of uni guy that had no real world experience or life exp. To little focus on leadership skills and more on how to manage.
    Felt awkard from the start of this interview, hiring interviews for management should be done by senior HR or atleast more experienced HR personell.

Interview Questions

• can you be a friend with the people you manage?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kista (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tele2 (Kista (Sweden)) in November 2012.

Interview

First interviewed by the HR-team then by the regional manager.

The interviews about 1 hour with the HR-team then it took a few days then they called me for a second interview. Meet with the HR-team again and then with the regional manager for the first time.
    The questions this time were more focused on salesmanship and how to interact with people.

Interview Questions

• What type of salesperson are you?   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tele2 in February 2011.

Interview

A bit disorganised to be honest. HR was straightforward, but were clearly just going through the mechanisms of finding a candidate that would fill their check-boxes. Clearly they were not involved in strategic recruitment, but looking for a cookie-cutter candidate. All of which is fine of course - just wasn't for me, so I pulled out of the process. I wish them luck, because it's a competitive industry to find candidates with an edge.

Retail Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tele2 in April 2009.

Interview

phone interview and personal interview

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tele2 in March 2009.

Interview

the recruitment process was very professional and i got a good background about the role and company both from the executive recruiter and the hiring manager. Only negative thing was that it took very long time from intial meeting to the actual decision

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i recieved one offer first that i turned down and I recvieved after that around 10% higher salary then the first offer. One thing I missed was the clarification of the KPIs that would evaluate my bonus achievement. So be very clear on how exatcly your bonus will be measured.

HR Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Diemen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tele2 (Diemen (Netherlands)) in May 2016.

Interview

Via website gereageerd, uitgenodigd door recruiter, gesprek gehad met recruiter, telefonisch geinformeerd dat procedure langer duurde dan gepland, uiteindelijk telefonisch afgewezen.

Na deze ronde zou een gesprek met het hoofd HR en de divisie directeur plaatsvinden.
    De procedure was zeer correct, ik kreeg snel een reactie op mijn sollicitatie en ook snel een uitnodiging. Verder heb ik nog nooit meegemaakt dat ik werd gebeld omdat de procedure wat langer ging duren.

Interview Questions

• Hoe ga je om met lastige managers?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Diemen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tele2 (Diemen (Netherlands)) in January 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was with one of the senior developers. I was asked to review some code and to ask how I might solve the problem differently. The entire interview was verbal and I did not have to write any code. The second interview was with the manager and was about personality and ambitions.

Interview Questions

• I was given a piece of example code and asked if I had any comments on it.   Answer Question