TeleTracking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 28, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call with HR- Typical behavioral questions . Skype call with team member- Prepare your resume well and be ready for a question on Arrays/Strings. Be thorough with HashMap. Later, I got an onsite call from Pittsburgh office. I had 3 rounds of interview. Be ready for OOPS design questions like: design a chess/cricket game and DB design questions including Normalizations. Basics of SQL and Core Java. DS algo would be only on Arrays/Strings. Prepare standard sorting algorithms like Merge sort and Quick sort.

Decision Support Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was long and thorough, but overall the communication of next steps, expected timelines, and continual feedback allowed it to be a positive experience.

There were 2 phone screens (Recruiter & Hiring Manager) and a half-day in-person interview schedule.

Interview Questions

• Examples of situations using systems and solving problems.   Answer Question

Dec 8, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for the feedback! We always welcome any additional discussions to improve the experience for our candidates. Glad to hear you rated this interview process as positive!

Manager, Accounting and Expense Management Interview

Application

Interview

Had phone screening followed by three on premise interviews. First interview was with HR, hiring manager and finance director. The second interview was with the CFO, System lead and the original three. The final interview was with the HR Business Partner and hiring manager.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

In my case I found out about the job opening from contacts at the university where I graduated from in 2017. To start the process I submitted both a resume and cover letter to Teletracking's job posting site. After posting to the site and having a preliminary review of my resume and cover letter I was contacted by a recruiter in the Teletracking HR department. A call with the recruiter was set up, where you are basically vetted to see if you are a culture fit and worth having in for an in person interview. This call did include some interview/behavioral type questions. Once the preliminary phone call was done I was contacted with a few business days to schedule an in person interview on site. The on site interview process included 3 interviews beginning with the HR recruiter, and then having 2 seperate sit downs with members of leadership in the department where the job is located. After the on site interview I was contacted a few business days after by the HR recruiter to inform me that an offer was going to be extended. Once the offer has been extended and signed a background check and drug test is performed by a third party to ensure employment eligibility. Barring no complications from the background and drug tests you are free to start work on the specified date in the offer letter (i.e. I was not called letting me know I passed the pre-employment screening). The on site interviews consisted both of some behavioral questions and basic conversation to feel out your personality.

Interview Questions

• Name one time when you had difficulty working with other co workers , and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Dec 8, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for outlining the steps in our process, as we want all of our candidates to have a positive experience and know what to expect. Appreciate the review!

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

My interview began with 2 telephone interviews. One with a technical recruiter and the second with the hiring manager. The 2nd phase of the interview was in person where I met an HR recruiter, and 4 managers. The in-person phase lasted most of the morning. Everyone was very friendly and approachable. Within a week, I was offered the job. Overall, an excellent experience.

Interview Questions

• Specifically, why do you want to be a Teletracking employee?   Answer Question

Dec 18, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for providing feedback on our process. We are glad to confirm the friendliness and approach-ability of our colleagues - we aim to make it the best candidate experience all around. Your... More

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Pretty good and smooth process. I talked with a person in HR for a phone screen. I was then asked to come in for an in person interview a few days later. I interviewed with 4 people in various departments separately. Each interview was about an hour. I got a response within a week that I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a time where you made a mistake? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Dec 8, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for posting a review! We appreciate the feedback.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTracking in April 2017.

Interview

I was referenced by some one. It took me 1 month to get an interview call. Finally i was interviewed by a panel of four members. Since i made few careless mistakes in few questions i was not selected.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was incredibly long - I met with 5 different individuals in one day, taking a whole day off from my other job. I didn't hear anything for almost 4 weeks, and even then, it was because I reached out (they were still interviewing).

Then I reached out another 1.5 weeks later to inform Teletracking that I ended up accepting another role with a company that seemed more inline with what I desire in an employer, and that is that they respect my time.

I never received a response to my news, and instead, 2 weeks later finally got a note that they proceeded with another candidate.

Talent is tough to come by today, and while TT moved on with another candidate, I moved on with another company that didn't beat around the bush and was communicative throughout the process.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was very clever in my opinion. First there were 2 phone screens, one which was behavioral and another which was more technical. After that there is an onsite which was intense but not overly so. 4 hours long, each hour in front of a different interviewer with a different focus. One of mine was purely behavioral the rest were varying degrees of technical/behavioral. I never felt out of place or intimidated and there was a great spread of experience across the interview team. Afterward I felt refreshed and elated by the experience, I actually had quite a good time.

Interview Questions

TeleTracking Response

Dec 8, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

We are glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience. Our recruitment team is working to continuously improve the candidate experience. We have great people throughout the company... More

Program Manager/Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TeleTracking (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. 1 with the recruiter and 1 with the Director/VP of Program Management. Then they invited me onsite for an .5 day interview with several people. A combination of Directors and Executives. Everyone was very nice, asked great interview questions, made me feel comfortable, had read over my resume, and overall very prepared for my time with them. I felt the organization had a good idea of the resource they were looking for. I felt that the interview went very well. A few days post interview the recruiter reached out and asked me to please submit the few expenses I had incurred while traveling so he could get me reimbursed and that he would contact me as soon as the team makes a final decision. After 3 attempts to get a status over 2 months I have not received reimbursement (approx. $60.00) or information on the status of the position for which I applied and interviewed for. I hate to give poor reviews on sites such as this but I truly believe it is important to inform potential applicants of a bad interview/company experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain and give examples of how you were able to turn an upset customer/bad situation around for the good with success?   Answer Question
    • Q: Share an example of an initiative you lead and why was it successful/not?   1 Answer