Telecom Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Telecom Consulting

1.8

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn quickly got a response through a phone call. That first phone call was very brief and they didnt mention the job position as most companies do. Instead of doing a phone interview they had me come in for what could have been done over the phone in that initial phone call. The hiring manager was very direct in telling me that they had me come in just so they can get to know me but again didnt mention the position I applied for at all. I was in and out in 5 mins, I feel bad for the guy who had come down from 200 miles away to interview for the same position. All that was said was that they are a they work with major telecomunication companies and that there is alot of room for growth and upward mobility. I was then scheduled for a 2nd interview the following day where I was told the job position would be finally discussed in detail.

Needless to say after reading reviews on here I was getting a sketchy feeling from the company so I never went in for the 2nd interview. It feels like a classic bait and switch situation, just as I had read on here.

Interview Questions

Telecom Consulting Response

Mar 7, 2019 – President

Thank you for your feedback about interviewing with our team at Telecom Consulting. We strive to be very transparent during out interview process. We are sorry to hear your experience was less than satisfactory. If you wish to provide any further feedback, please email our Human Resources Department at hr@telecomconsulting-inc.com.

Associate Interview

Interview

Fairly easy to get an interview. They were kind and scheduled an interview quickly. They were looking to fill their openings right away. A good opportunity for someone interested in this job sector.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

very nice staff, fast interview. Front desk guy was nice. The interview was fast and not a lot of questions. Invited me back for a second interview to go over more questions.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting.

Interview

Don’t bother going to the interview. This company will not tell you what the job actually entails (door to door sales). This company used to be called Telecom Solutions (owner is still Alex). Those Telecom Solutions Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Pyramid Scheme! While your interviewing they never tell you what product they are trying to sell and HOW you will be selling. They do not tell you that it's door to door sales. Everyone passes the interview because they need you so They could make money. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about receiving the proper training to become your own manager?   1 Answer

Mar 27, 2018 – President

Thank you for your feedback about our interview process at Telecom Consulting. However, we have never asked any of our employees to purchase items and then resell them. That is the true essence of a pyramid scheme. We do apologize our career opportunities did not align with your professional goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

I applied online then received a phone call 1-2 days later. She then brought me in for an on-site interview. Horrible experience. The lady was very short with me, asked me 2 interview questions then said that they'd be doing call backs for a second round of interviews later that day. I was left so confused because I didn't understand what happened.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were challenged in a professional setting.   Answer Question

Feb 19, 2019 – President

Thank you for your feedback about our interview process at Telecom Consulting. We do apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory. We always strive to provide a positive experience to all who interview with our team. If you wish to provide any further feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Human Resources Department by emailing hr@telecomconsulting-inc.com.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

3 Part Process. The first day they ask you questions about your availability and willingness. But do not disclose the position or salary. On the 2nd day, they break down their pyramid scheme as a small business owner program. Then the 3rd part is written but nothing skill related.

Interview Questions

Telecom Consulting Response

Jan 21, 2019 – President

Thank you for your feedback about interviewing with Telecom Consulting. We strive to provide the best atmosphere to all who join our team. We do apologize that your experience with was less than satisfactory. If you wish to provide any further feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Human Resources Department by emailing hr@telecomconsulting-inc.com.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Two part interview process (1st and 2nd interview). The first day was a 7-10 minute interview describing the job and opportunities. The second day was said to be a 20 minute interview which was a little more like another 10! Interview attire was business professional! Great atmosphere very nice interviewers.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online. Interviewed with the hiring manager the first day and the asst manager the 2nd day. 3 interview total. The people were friendly and I liked the vibe in the office. Everyone seems to really like each other

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telecom Consulting (Long Beach, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

I got interviewed by Andrew for my first round interview and what i really liked about him was transparency about the position.He made clear!!
    Overall very interesting Program they have.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in the next two years?   1 Answer