Telenav Project Manager/Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telenav Project Manager/Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Manager/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telenav in February 2011.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews. First was with the manager of the group. I passed, and moved on to an junior analyst/manager who's position I will be transitioning to. Interview went well, and I had a 3rd interview with the manager of the analyst. The interview went fairly well, however, she started asking me business related questions, knowing that I had no experience in location based data. I highlighted the fact, but she wanted me to take a stab at it regardless. It was a very awkward situation. Nevertheless, I don't believe my stab was anywhere near target, cause her tone completely changed. The same question was asked to me by the 2nd interviewer, but I told her I don't have background in it, and she told me it was not a important factor. If it was so important, I wish they hadn't wasted my time. Please screen your resumes, and invite people who fit the criteria.

Interview Questions

• some question about their business, ie, GPS navigational data   Answer Question