Telerx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Telerx

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Kings Mountain, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Telerx (Kings Mountain, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview process required that you take comprehensive test and speak with Leadership.From application to interview was 2 days. They called me immediately after the testing was complete. It was an easy process that asked the basic questions of previous experience and reactions to situations.

Interview Questions

• Can you remain calm under pressure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kings Mtn, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telerx (Kings Mtn, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

They did not tell me that if I didn't pass certification after trainig that I would be terminated. They start everyone at $8.50 No matter what job you are doing. After one year can can get up to a .25¢ raise

Interview Questions

• They gave a scenario of an irate customer and asked how you would handle it   Answer Question

Negotiation

There www no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telerx (Horsham, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Apply online, do an online assessment for reading, writing, customer service, typing, English, it is a 4 part test, come in the office and meet with he person, manager, and supervisor. All three people interview you. They ask customer service questions, how well do you get along with others, how you would handle an irate customer, strength, weakness, tell me about yourself, and so on

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Telerx in January 2011.

Interview

Short process, one onsite interview. Would have preferred to have met several leaders/peers during the process but only met two people. Didn't feel that the process was thorough enough, and I had to ask about next steps since they weren't mentioned. Despite all this, had a positive overall impression about the company

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Telerx.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and very secretive. I already worked for the company and I couldn't let anyone know I was applying or interviewing for another position. Not sure why they are so secretive about everything?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to coach someone who was not receptive to the feedback?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telerx.

Interview

Standard interview technique. Be prepared to have a strength, a weakness and a challenging experience. Examples are helpful. Nothing surprising about interview process. Lots of people reading off a piece of paper and struggling to write down everything you say to them. If you are prepared it shouldn't be a problem as they are not especially picky about their hiring practices.

Interview Questions

• The questions are pretty straightforward. Be familiar with the STAR interviewing technique. For example: Tell us about a time when you handled a difficult situation, what did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telerx (Lansdale, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who is an employee. About a year ago, I was brought in for 2 interviews only to be told that they thought I was a "very strong candidate" but the position I had interviewed for had been "put on hold". A year later, I applied again for a different sales position. I was called shortly thereafter. I interviewed first with a depeartment manager. I was subsequently asked to come in a meet with the director of another department. She advised me that she thought that I was better suited for a different position and recommended me to a different department. About a week later, I interviewed with a different manager and was called back to come in for a "meet and greet" with the higher ups at Merck. I took off from work yet again, as I was told that this was pretty much a "done deal". I met with the execs and everything seemed to go very well, but now it's been almost 2 weeks, and I've heard absolutely nothing. It's somewhat confusing and very frustrating as I've been working through this process for 2 months now. They tend to bring your hopes up, and then you hear nothing back. I've contacted HR a couple times to follow up but still nothing. I wouldn't interview with them again. It was a complete waste of my time, especially having to go on 4 different interviews just to hear nothing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to handle a conflict with your company or co-workers.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to motivate a group.   Answer Question

Inbound Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telerx in August 2017.

Interview

The Manager was very nice and professional. We went over the history of the business. We did happen to go over Company Medical Insurance, which of course is not done during Interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions such as a creative way I was able to help someone in a prior customer service situation.   Answer Question

QA Specialist Interview

Interview

Very generic questions in the interview such as tell me about a time xyz happened and what you did, no real stumpers. No negotiation on salary if you are coming from inside the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, the same position started at $4K higher a year before, they are very cheap.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

word of mouth hiring; had phone interview. employee referral to Hiring manager helped enormously.

Interview Questions

• how do you address a challenge or how did you address a failure in a previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

absolutely no negotiation on salary.