Telerx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telerx Interview Questions

2.4

Account Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telerx (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

very short and simple. Regular customer service questions, there was also a prove it test. They have you do a few of them. If you do not pas the first time they will let u try again.

Interview Questions

• name a time u went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Account Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telerx (Horsham, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called in for what seemed like a one on one interview but they were doing a mass hiring event. I was there for about 3.5 hours but they offered me the job on the spot. First, I did a one on one with someone from HR, then they had me take a skills test and a typing test on a computer. After that, I waited around for about 1.5 hours and they offered me the job.

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Telerx.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and very secretive. I already worked for the company and I couldn't let anyone know I was applying or interviewing for another position. Not sure why they are so secretive about everything?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to coach someone who was not receptive to the feedback?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Telerx.

Interview

behavioral interview; Telerx took a VERY long time to get back to me with any results of the interview (one way or the other). There was a second interview with the client, Merck, which is the parent company of Telerx.

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telerx.

Interview

Standard interview technique. Be prepared to have a strength, a weakness and a challenging experience. Examples are helpful. Nothing surprising about interview process. Lots of people reading off a piece of paper and struggling to write down everything you say to them. If you are prepared it shouldn't be a problem as they are not especially picky about their hiring practices.

Interview Questions

• The questions are pretty straightforward. Be familiar with the STAR interviewing technique. For example: Tell us about a time when you handled a difficult situation, what did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

QA Specialist Interview

Interview

Very generic questions in the interview such as tell me about a time xyz happened and what you did, no real stumpers. No negotiation on salary if you are coming from inside the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, the same position started at $4K higher a year before, they are very cheap.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Mtn, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telerx (Kings Mtn, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

They did not tell me that if I didn't pass certification after trainig that I would be terminated. They start everyone at $8.50 No matter what job you are doing. After one year can can get up to a .25¢ raise

Interview Questions

• They gave a scenario of an irate customer and asked how you would handle it   Answer Question

Negotiation

There www no negotiation phase.

Registered Nurse Communicator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telerx (Horsham, PA).

Interview

Very disappointed, as I was given two phone interviews , then drove an hour and took a day off for interview. I waited in lobby the took a 3 hour exam which included clerical typing. Took the test next to a paper shredder and watched employees look at me . Was told I was not allowed to go to bathroom after the test. Truly gave me the impression needs a complete overhaul. Deadwood hiding at the top, another pharmaceutical scab operation with poor benefits.
    This place will be going backwards morale wise . I have 35 yrs in the workplace
    and please don't apply waste of time money and emotion.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telerx.

Interview

Hiring into the company was a breeze. Applied online, got a callback, went in for an interview, had an over-the-phone interview, began orientation all in a week!
    HR Staff (at the time) were understanding and helpful. Weren't pushy and demanding to know every single facet of your life prior to starting work with them. Simple answers to simple questions; no odd ones that you hear of at some other places.

Interview Questions

• None really came up. Just basic run-of-the-mill things.   Answer Question

Negotiation

What negotiation? Was offered a job and told the pay... They don't negotiate for low-ladder grunts.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telerx (Horsham, PA).

Interview

The people seemed friendly and I felt like I was interviewing them more than they were interviewing me. I had the distinct feeling that some of them did not have much industry experience or experience interviewing job candidates.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. In fact, the questions were far more basic than I expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a nice base salary and negotiated a higher rate of pay