Telos Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telos Corporation Interview Questions

2.0

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (Ashburn, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Recruiter emailed to setup first interview with himself, then the hiring manager. Second interview was with a VP, hiring manager, and another person who said nothing. Told they would make a decision in a few weeks; finally heard back 2 months later.

First interview was amazingly positive, really hit it off with the hiring manager who spoke as if I was a shoe-in. She was completely different at the second interview: from the moment I entered the building, she was very cold and barely spoke to me. Very strange and disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Telos Corporation.

Interview

I really didn't have to interview because I was working for AECOM and was moved to Telos due to contract requirements having to have the Prime (Telos) to have a majority of the employees. The contracting world is very unstable, I didn't like it, but it was a paycheck

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (Eatontown, NJ).

Interview

One telephone interview and one face to face interview then an offer was made. They low balled me big time and I had to tell them I had another offer which I did at the time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They only moved off there initial offer when I said I had another better offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (Ashburn, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. My contact was friendly and courteous. We arranged a one-on-one interview date. We talked about what the internship program is and what I could expect from the program. We talked about some things on my resume as well, including education and my programming background. The questions in the interview weren't very technical of nature, but mostly HR related. My contract got my views on one of the projects Telos was planning and how I would implement it.

Interview Questions

• What is the best way to aggregate and score security vulnerability information automatically?   Answer Question

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (Newark, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview asking background and experience including certifications. Required to complete a background investigation and drug screening. Additional questions for phone interview were about past history of job experience and how past history would be useful for position applied for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telos Corporation in March 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews, at various levels. There were a lot of technical questions. The requirements were pretty specific. The interview consisted of a senior manager, an architect and the development manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (Ashburn, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Meeting with my potential supervisor was a strange experience. She took me into a room with only evening sunlight, no lights were turned on. I was taken to a raised platform (like a stage) where she had me sit across from her in a swivel office chair in the semi-darkness. The potential supervisor said, "Hi, I'm [blank]. Nice to meet you. I like your energy. The job pays $18 an hour. Can you start on Monday?" That's it.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (Ashburn, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

Very simple, very casual. Questions are generic and do not involve any higher level thinking.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the hardest part about your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was capped and was very low.

Seamstress Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Pole (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (North Pole (Australia)) in December 2011.

Interview

Needed to demonstrate my experience but I did not bring my needles or thread, so it was a pretty slow interview. Had to run out to 7-11 to get stuff.