Tenaquip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tenaquip Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tenaquip

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Senneville, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tenaquip (Senneville, QC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very thorough phone interview before meeting me. HR did their research. Met in person with HR and Manager and was asked great questions. I then had to do a personality/IQ/EQ test online.
    After passing that, there was extensive communication by phone where I provided references, clarified any questions and started salary negotiation. HR was very clear about each step and what would happen next.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing particularly tricky or special about their questions. I was able to speak freely about my experience and strengths easily. It was more of an open dialogue and getting to know each other.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tenaquip.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by face-to-face interview, then a psychometric test and references. Whole process was professional, transparent and engaging. They provide you with complete information to make an informed decision. Offered salary below expectations, but many benefits to compensate. Office staff seem like they're enjoying working there, it's a little early to tell but so far so good.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to negotiate with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Difficult, because I had to take a step down from previous job, but honest throughout the process.

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tenaquip in March 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter that presented me with the job and set up a 1:1 interview with the Tenaquip DSM. The interview lasted about 1 hour and then I was asked to do 2 online tests. They took about 2 hours to complete and then the recruiter did the reference checks for Tenaquip. I was then offered the job. I found the whole process to be done very professionally and would tell prospective candidates to do your company homework!