TenderCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TenderCare Interview Questions

2.0

C N A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TenderCare (Trenton, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two mgr's that interviewed me at once but it flowed more like a conversation than interview thankfully...not too much pressure and many questions. They then passed me along to a full time cna to be interviewed because they said they wanted feedback from her. They put us in a room and she looked over some paperwork and that ended up being another conversation instead of an interview...after meeting with her , I was taken back to the mgr. Office, we talked for a short while, she gave me the tour and then walked me to the elevator. She then said, that she wanted to offer me the position and said that she would contact the recruiter to tell her to move forward in the hiring process and I should expect a phone call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations.

Culinary Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TenderCare.

Interview

Sat me down, asked why I wanted to there. Asked about my past employment and what I wanted to do in my future. Then I was taken on a tour of the kitchen and stock room.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clare, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TenderCare (Clare, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the DON, she didn't ask very many questions, and it wasn't very professional at all. She didn't ask many questions in regards to nursing, she asked more about my personal life and my hobbies.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you dislike about yourself?   1 Answer