Tennova Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tennova Healthcare

2.5

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tennova Healthcare (Knoxville, TN) in May 2018.

Interview

Met with Charge RN first. Met with RN manager second. Toured all the unit areas, had a sit down and my questions were encouraged and answered well. I was introduced to several employees within the unit. The interview was very relaxed and comfortable. I felt at ease and everyone I met was pleasant. The interviewing nurse seemed truly excited to have me on board in the near future.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been a nurse   1 Answer

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tennova Healthcare (Clarksville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

They interview with Janet the supervisor and possibly a gaggle of other registrars, the process took 3 months from start to hire date. They want approachable, friendly and flexible hours.

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelbyville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tennova Healthcare (Shelbyville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty painless. The only difficult part was getting HR to return phone calls about application/interview status. Be prepared to answer questions regarding insurance and your ability to handle stressful situations with patients.

Interview Questions

• Expect questions about insurance companies and customer service. Computer skills, customer service, and education about insurance policies are very important to this job. It is also important to follow all HIPAA policies.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tennova Healthcare (Knoxville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth no out of the norm questions like alot of companies ask. Only a few questions were asked during the interview process and then they walked me around the facility explaining policy and procedures etc..

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you had to deal with at your last employer?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tennova Healthcare (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Interview process was long and drawn out. It was a month before I heard back from anyone It took another month for a decision to be made, then it was another month before starting the position.

Retail Manager Interview

Interview

I had to go online and apply. I had left a Manager's position and I had to apply for the Retail Manager's position to continue working for my current company Morrison's.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tennova Healthcare (Knoxville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Short, casual interview with supervisor. I was given a tour of where I might have been hired the same day and was given an opportunity to talk to employees and ask any questions. I was also given contact information.

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tennova Healthcare (Knoxville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the portal. I was then called for an interview about2 days after applying for the job. I went in for an interview and took a tour of the unit I applied for, and I was hired on the same day.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tennova Healthcare (Newport, TN) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was pretty simple when I was hired but that was several years ago. One interview was done and job offer was extended. A drug test was done. A chest xray was completed. Titers were drawn for communicable diseases. A mantoux skin test was performed for TB. Lots of paperwork which is expected at any facility.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you deserve this position versus someone else?   Answer Question

Patient Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tennova Healthcare (Clarksville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with Supervisor and Manager of dept. at same time. Extensive questions were asked about my availability of days and hours I could work since I was interested in PRN position. I was given a tour of facility and where I would be working.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience did I have. How do I feel about working with patients in emergency situations. Did I want full time hours or PRN; and what days and hours was I available.   1 Answer