Terarecon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Terarecon Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

Computer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Terarecon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There were 3 phone interviews with 3 different people, all on the same day. I was then invited to come in for an onsite interview. During the phone call I was asked about my past experience and how that relates to the open position. In the onsite interview, I got an explanation of what the company does and how the position I was applying for fits in. I was also given a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience and then given a problem to solve.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Terarecon (Foster City, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. I had 6 separate interviews with various leadership team members, whom now I work with. Most had standard questions, some were more conversational in nature.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terarecon (Foster City, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, they contacted me months later. There was a phone screen in which basic programming questions were asked. They asked for some programming samples too. Next I was called for an onsite interview which lasted about 2 hours. The interviewers were clearly not skilled at interviewing, felt like I was talking to dummies. The atmosphere at the company was very muted, not at all what was expected.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terarecon (Foster City, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

There was Coding challenge for the first round then director call for half hour and finally onsite interview for 2 hours. It was very good. Interviewer were nice and helpful.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terarecon (Foster City, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

got a phone call, phone interview then in person interview. Days later went in person for an interview with two managers. Spoke fr a while and then later that day was offered the job.

Clinical Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Terarecon (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

flexible in timing and very friendly approach.
    Took 2 interviews to get the position and I had very detailed plan for training after i started my job.
    Offer process was very simple and I can recommend the company to future applicants

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Terarecon in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was on three levels, ascending by seniority form the direct manger to another more senior manager and finally by the chief operation officer. The questions were about my background and how it is related to post. Interviews were through phone and email and the final one was face to face.

Interview Questions

• The question that we talked most about was about how I would perform the business and the relationship with distributors and end users   Answer Question