Terumo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

3.1

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Terumo (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

I began with a 30 minute presentation. Topic of the presentation was given two days prior to the interview after several failed attempts to get direction. Presentation started late because of late attendees. Then presentation was interrupted several times to answer questions. I was then asked how much longer the presentation was going to be because we had to stick on schedule! Not a good start. Interview was broken into sections with division supervisors and above. One of the interviewers had no interest in learning about me and only wanted to answer my questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience is developing a Glp lab and how did you navigate quality assurance   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkton, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Terumo (Elkton, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

i experienced with three sets of people at the same day. starting from their junior engineer, senior engineer and some kind of supervisor. first set people told me about their experience in the company, second set of people asked some detailed information from my resume. third set people inquired my vision about this position.

Interview Questions

• some detail project about my engineering project. how to work with a team & etc   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terumo (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Went on well. They interview was for half . It was a phone interview. Mostly questions were about my previous experience. Take sometime before ou answer a question. Understand it and be clear over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave the previous job?   1 Answer
    • Your experience with (this would include process that) you will be on at Terumo. Look at the job escription for this.)   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Terumo (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through recruiter. the recruiter conducted the initial phone screening and analysed the entire skill set that was needed for the role. The recruiter even conducted a training session explaining about the employer, the way of interview and about the hiring manager. After this a phone screen was set up with the hiring manager and usually went through my resume and skill sets

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

Not to long, but ok. Had phone interview first, then face to face. The face to face was ok with different groups, one set of 3, a set of 2, and 3 individual interviews. Made for a long day, but ok. The HR group at the time was not the best, but they've somewhat improved that.

Interview Questions

• If you were given $40,000 to work on yourself, what would you do with it?   Answer Question

Juridisch medewerker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Terumo (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2014.

Interview

I got in touch with an agency when I saw the position announced. Agency arranged meeting with Legal and HR, I went to the company for an interview. Interview started with HR employee and moved on to include the members of the legal team.

Interview Questions

• Please explain how your previous work experience could apply to the challenges currently faced by the company.   Answer Question

Manager Customer Excellence Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Terumo (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

3 staged interview process which was cantered around my past experience. Interviewed by HR Director, Director Sales and Managing Director in order mentioned. As the position was for sales and Marketing so questions were related to number achievement, special achievements, marketing projects handled, key account management etc.

Interview Questions

• Key account management with examples   1 Answer

Warehouse Encoder Or Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Terumo (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2012.

Interview

as soon as possible.