Texas Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 112 of over 112 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Texas Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital

Interview

Applied through an online application, was connected with a recruiter for certain preferences, and tk schedule an interview with the specific department and hiring manager. The recruiter followed up after the interview with an offer. Very timely process.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions can depend, and focus on certain topic such as teamwork, care management, etc…
    Answer Question

Texas Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital

Interview

Took a long time to hear back from them. Applied and did not have a proper phone number to call a specific person or department to follow up with my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Children's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital

Interview

It was a typical interview with a clinic nurse and clinic administrator but the nurse seemed more knowledgeable than the administrator. She (the nurse) was able to describe a work day for the position they’re trying to fill.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Children's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital

Interview

It was a little intense. There was multiple people in the interview asking star format questions; so prepare for that and know what you bring to the team. Make sure you practice the most basic interview questions too. Especially tell me about your self.

Interview Questions
  • Star format: tell me about a time where you had conflict with a co worker or tell me about a time you had conflicting priorities.

Texas Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital

Interview

An math test followed by tell me about a time questions. The process was simple the recruiter called over the phone then set me up with an in person interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX)

Interview

Definitely a lot of steps for the interview and on Harding process but totally worth it getting to be with such a great organization. From interview to hired and finishing all on boarding took about 2 weeks?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Texas Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital

Interview

Multiple meetings with leadership and other directors. One of the meetings was a larger group meeting to determine fit within the organization. It took a fairly long time, at least two months from start to finish

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had to handle a difficult customer

Texas Children's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital

Interview

Long and slow process. HR confusing and confused. Would not accept masters degree in lieu of years experience, would not accept a paid internship even though it was full time and I had an I-9 and paid taxes on the internship.

Interview Questions
  • Used questions from interview pamphlet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview was short but very informative. Manager made the process easy for me to answer assertively and not get nervous. She went beyond answering every question I had Interview was short but very informative. Manager made the process easy for me to answer assertively and not get nervous. She went beyond answering every question I had

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Texas Children's Hospital

Interview

Quick, easy interview. Part one with management, part two with staff. Basic questions answered in STAR format. Most questions situational and based on personal experience in hospital setting. Offer extended 1 week after interview.

Interview Questions
  • What’s a time you felt you made most of a difference in the clinical setting?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 112 Interviews