Textron Engineering LDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Textron Engineering LDP Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

2.0

Engineering LDP Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Textron in July 2014.

Interview

Applied to this position through my internship at a Textron business unit. Heard back from the program manager in several days. Received an offer after a phone screen and a recommendation from my manager.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in joining the Leadership Development Program?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Textron

Engineering LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Textron (Austin, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Met some recruiters at a career fair at my University and was asked to come interview a few days later on campus. Some interviews I saw had 2 people, mine only had one. Wasn't too nerve racking or anything the people were nice. Mainly discussed my experience in the industry.

I would advise having a top 5 of the preferred work locations/companies and knowing a handful of knowledge on them.

My perception of the people is that they are a rather boring bunch. Very corporate feel to them they didn't really crack jokes or smile too much. Other then that they seemed nice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a better candidate than other applicants?   Answer Question

LDP Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

Not a very tough process, two rounds. First round of interviews was on campus. Got the interview by speaking to them at the career fair. The second interview was on their site. It was just questions about yourself/resume. Nothing unexpected or difficult, two interviews both about 45 minutes long. (they give an info session on the company and program).

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just know about the company and your experiences in detail   Answer Question