Thatz International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thatz International Interview Questions

Interviews at Thatz International

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thatz International

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Thatz International in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewer just asked me some personal questions like tell me something about yourself, what are your hobbies, what do you usually do on your free time and the the like.

Interview Questions

• just basic interview questions like "tell me something about yourself"   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Thatz International (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

At first there was a telephonic interview and in that they told me if I get selected I will be called for an interview.. I was called the next day to their office.. I went to their office. I was told to sit for sometime. In the mean time they got the form printed out that I have filled in before.. Next they took me to the meeting room and I had a 1:2 interview..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What is the role of a business analyst?   1 Answer
    • Any plans of having babies in the future?   1 Answer
    • Are you ready for shifts?   1 Answer
    • Tell me something about the company?   1 Answer
    • Anymore offers in hand?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thatz International.

Interview

the interview process is normal, nothing special.

Interview Questions

• very common question, not encounter any difficult question.   Answer Question

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thatz International (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

They will offer any benefit to trap you. At the end if you did not read your contract properly. What I can Say is GOOD LUCK. Think Twice before you sign.

IT Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thatz International.

Interview

after sending in your resume, you'll be called up by the recruitment team who'll explain that you when you quit, you'll have to pay the following:

1) less than 1 year, 1 month salary + 45 days notice
    2) less than 2 years, half month salary + 45 days notice
    3) more than 2 years, free to go

If you accept the terms, you'll come down for an interview where you're asked basic questions about your education or previous job.

Then you'll sign the contract.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they slide the contract to you and that's it, take it or leave it.