The Bair Foundation Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Bair Foundation

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Bair Foundation (Tyler, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview process was quick but productive. The environment is a family one that promotes family togetherness but also sticks to business. I felt that I was able to express myself and my desires during the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What are your ideal hours of work?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Bair Foundation (Kent, OH) in Sep 2020

Interview

The Bair Foundation responded quickly after each step of my interview process. I was required to have 2 video interviews and also create a case plan for a scenario.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Bair Foundation (York, PA) in Sep 2019

Interview

There was a phone interview about the position and company followed by a skills test on Microsoft Word/Excel. Based on the test results, moved on in the process to meet one on one with the person who would be the supervisor of the admin assistant.

Interview Questions
  • Able to handle making travel arrangements and staying with a budget.

Anonymous Employee in Kent, OH

Application

Interview

Two part process with management where they ask questions about previous experience in the field of human service, experience managing productivity, experience balancing a flexible schedule, managing mileage. The interview process also asks questions about educational background and experience working with individuals with mental health with a variety of age ranges.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience with productivity

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Bair Foundation (Raleigh, NC) in Sep 2018

Interview

Was asked to come in ant be interviewed by The Bair Foundation employment service via Skype. My second interview was in person with the State Director and the VP over NC & SC. Both interviews were professional and timely.

Interview Questions
  • How do I handle a fast passed environment & how do I prioritize.

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Bair Foundation (Amarillo, TX) in Sep 2018

Interview

First you apply online (cannot apply in person, since hiring department is based at the National office in Pennsylvania), and then you will get a call setting up a Skype interview at the Amarillo office with the hiring department. If you are chosen to move forward, you will get another call from Staff Serve (hiring department) setting up a time for an in person interview with the Director of Social Services and the State Director. From there, if they choose you for the position, you will get an offer letter from Staff Serve and then you will have to complete fingerprints and a drug test.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle high volumes of work that need to be completed quickly?

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Bair Foundation (Columbus, OH) in May 2018

Interview

After submitting an application, I was contacted rather quickly by a “middle man” hiring company. I felt like this company really had my interest in mind and not just the conpany’s, which was great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Bair Foundation (New York, NY)

Interview

I was invited to come to the office for a Skype interview with HR from someone in Texas. After I passed that interview then I had a face to face interview with the supervisor and director of the permanency department

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at The Bair Foundation (Lubbock, TX) in Nov 2016

Interview

The hiring process took almost 3 months only because of the Holiday's. My first interview was in November, but didn't get hired until January. I had three separate interviews. One with Staff serve, the director of the office, and one with the state director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Bair Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA) in Oct 2016

Interview

I first went to the Pittsburgh office and had an interview via Skype with the job recruiter and then went and interviewed with Director of Family Services who was the supervisor for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews