The Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,346 of over 1.3K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Coca-Cola Company

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (United States)

Interview

First step was phone screen after resume drop. After this, a packet was sent with company values. Interview was scheduled with with 3 manager-level team members who asked questions concerning company values and past experience. Whole process took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give an example of a time that you had to pivot quickly?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippines

Application

I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Philippines)

Interview

they will ask you about your work experience in the company and also your expected salary they will also ask something about the company and your role in the job you are applying to

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (United Kingdom)

Interview

I was approached via email after submitting an application online. Good introduction and good interview process. I had to present a strategy and submit a marketing plan. Felt very comfortable with the question that where being asked. Interview last around 40 minutes, but stayed for a little longer for a tour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (United States)

Interview

Went to virtual events. Applied online through the website. Heard back after a few weeks. I was asked typical phone interview questions like tell me about yourself, strengths/weakness, goals, personality questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (United States)

Interview

A lot of good competition, but seems like a great place to work. Has a lot of great opportunities and an impressive team. Unfortunately did not move through, but definitely would apply again in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (United States)

Interview

Very simple, one interview with panel. They were behavioral questions about the role, and why you think you belong. Very technology oriented which is to be expected. Overall was a great learning experience and gained valuable insight from all of the members of the panel

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Manila, Manila)

Interview

Efficient process for the most part. After a quick discussion with the recruiter, a panel interview with 3 members will be scheduled. Prior to the interview, recruitment coordinator will send useful materials about the role and the company. The panel made me feel very uncomfortable. During the interview, one of them would turn his/her camera off and then either of the 2 panelist will suddenly give out a smirk which was very offensive. They were obviously talking in the background and they did that multiple times during the interview. Their behavior had an impact on my confidence at that time. It was a very unpleasant experience. Also, they did not provide feedback after the interview or either an update from the recruiter about the status of the application.

Interview Questions
  • Situational questions focusing on your skills and experience.
  • Keep in mind the STARS format
  • The panel made me feel very uncomfortable. During the interview, one of them would turn his/her camera off and then either of the 2 panelist will suddenly give out a smirk which was very offensive. They were obviously talking in the background and they did that multiple times during the interview. It was a very unpleasant experience.
  • Does not provide feedback after the interview or either an update from the recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (United States)

Interview

It was very straightforward and easy. My first and second interview were three weeks apart and it wasn’t long after that I had got an email about the final interview. Went on and rocked the interview, got offered a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greece

Application

I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Greece)

Interview

It was very well organized. Everyone was very nice and polite. The questions were the typical ones. Although they made some tough questions that had to do with the hard skills and the former working experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (United States)

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. I was initially contacted by a hiring manager who asked me about projects on my resume and past experience. I was then contacted by a software engineer who asked me seeral technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company (Canada)

Interview

Phone screening, the recruiter was pretty friendly, the question was not hard and relatively short and simple. Most of them are behaviour questions and not much questions related to technical part supply chain.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,346 Interviews