The Consortium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Consortium

Supports Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Consortium (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a long two part process as well as all the questioning with this site. It slows down the excitement on wanting to deal with completing the process. It was at the end a very long process for a low pay.

Interview Questions

• Can you write a good case note.   1 Answer

Addictions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Consortium (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

After meeting with introductory staff to peruse resume and discuss the job opportunity as well as requirements, if you appear to be a positive match for the company's needs you are informed that the Human Resources department will contact you for an official interview. Once contacted by Personnel you are given a formal interview from an objective perspective of career development with the company. The comments of the introductory staff member are revealed in the formal interview and if all parties mutually agree that the particular job opportunity is a good fit then an offer of employment is extended.

Interview Questions

• Where do I want to go with my career and where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer