The Davey Tree Expert Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Davey Tree Expert Company Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.7

Plant Health Care Technician Interview

Interview

Received an email from someone in HR offering the position to another applicant . I really wanted this job so I can get paid experience in the field of Horiculture so imagine my suprise when I read the email.

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Davey Tree Expert Company.

Interview

Three people took my interview and they were very nice and polite and asked me lot of questions. We had a great conversation. Mostly they asked me about my background.

Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Davey Tree Expert Company (Canton, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through indeed. About two weeks later I had an in person interview at a Panera. It was very casual, I met the manager of the department I was applying for and someone from HR. I was asked mostly about how I do time management and working in a team. The interview only lasted about half an hour or so. Later that same day I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep organized when working on several tasks at once?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Davey Tree Expert Company (Kent, OH).

Interview

Went in through temp agency. Interview was easy and joked a lot. Not really about the position. Was with 2 people, my direct supervisor and a department supervisor. Direct supervisor didn't get to speak much and they are the one that knew about the job. Department supervisor was clueless about the work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Davey Tree Expert Company.

Interview

Very easy, felt like I was already hired. They always need people so they will probably hire and train you. Friendly interview, no pressure. Not any questions related to experience. Had to pass a drug test and all that, took about 2 weeks to start working and the first month is easy training

Landcape Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at The Davey Tree Expert Company in May 2016.

Interview

Upbeat environment, great attitudes, the gentleman I met with was to the point and positive throughout the process, which was mostly hands on in this instance (morning meeting, stretchin) Quite pleased!

Irrigation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Davey Tree Expert Company in April 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Two people interviewed me and seemed to me they had not performed interviews in the past. They repeated questions, seemed uninterested. Couldn't answer some basic questions I had asked.

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience did I have.   1 Answer

Plant Health Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Davey Tree Expert Company (Eastlake, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online 3+ weeks ago and got a phone call for an interview. Conducted a brief interview on the phone about my experiences. In the actual interview, the interviewer asked very little questions but seemed to like me and want me on board. Whole interview took less than 15 minutes.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Davey Tree Expert Company (Des Moines, IA) in February 2016.

Interview

I didn't apply for this position the Project Team Leader came to me and asked me to work for them. They advised they found my resume on Indeed and wanted me. The interview was so fake to how these people treat you.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with people?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Field Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Davey Tree Expert Company.

Interview

One phone interview, recruiter was terribly vague with details (big surprise), got the job 1 week later. This job type is in high demand simply because nobody wants to walk 20+ miles a day inspecting electrical poles.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for 10 hours a day, are you tech savvy, and do you have the ability to learn fairly quickly.   1 Answer