The Ethos Project Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Ethos Project

2.0

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Ethos Project (Buffalo, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I went to the preliminary interview with little knowledge about the company. Found out they do cold calls, event booths, etc to run their marketing campaigns. I was asked back for a second interview. Interviewer had really no experience in his current position as an assistant sales manager. After checking reviews about their Chicago branch I decided not to continue onward with them.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Ethos Project (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

two interviews the first was with the CEO the second was her jr. In the interview process they discuss growth and opportunities and how you could be managing your own teem in just a few months.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Ethos Project (Buffalo, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interviews are one of the only good things this company has going for them. There is a 3 step interview process, the first is an informal meeting to ensure your personality will be a good fit for the company. The second is a breakdown of the company structure, and to make sure the company will be a good fit for you, however they are also very vague with the information they give out in this step, this step was also a group interview. The third step is really not an interview so much as it is the manager formally telling you you're hired, if you make it to the third step in this process it's good news, however I don't advise it. After that, your first day on the job is truly more of a Day of Observation.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Ethos Project in June 2017.

Interview

Was a lot to take in within the time that they interview you, they want to hook you to work there but also are looking for people with high work ethic. If you are tenacious then I would recommend. You'll be out in the field everyday. Two interviews in order to work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any marketing principles?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Ethos Project (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Based on the generic email I rec'd and the appearance of their website I knew this wasn't the job/company for me. I've been on interviews before with companies like this, still I gave it a try.

There was a parade of people coming in, cattle call interviews. The actual interview probably lasted 7 mins, she went over a quick description of the position asked me 2 questions. They were conducting interviews all day and said they would be in touch if there was a fit. I wasn't interested and said thank you and said good luck in their search.

AE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Ethos Project (Buffalo, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

They call you to the nearest place you can sit down at (For me it was Tim Horton's) and explain their MLM scheme to you. They have a very complex management structure and you are expected to learn all that.

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Ethos Project (Buffalo, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

1st interview lasted about 5 minutes. She didnt ask questions about my work history which should have been the first red flag. She pitched the position to me as it seemed in the Jon description that I applied for... Public Relations Assistant. I scheduled a second interview where when I showed up I waited 30 minutes in the waiting room. The assistant manager interviewed me and explained their company culture. This position is in no way anything related to public Relations. Don't be fooled. They want to start you off as an sales associate selling smart phones and claim you will run your own office just like theirs in less than a year. Seems like a scam to me. I read other reviews on glass door but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. If you are looking for a public Relations career please don't be fooled like I was. This is simply a commission based sales job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have leadership or management experience (if they even glanced at my resume they would have known that I do)   Answer Question
    • What sets you apart from the other candidates   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Ethos Project (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was rather short and straight to the point. The young lady I sat down with was very straight forward with the information. She answered all my questions in a very professional manner. The office was very different it had a live upbeat feeling when I walked in the door. The atmosphere was very intoxicating with energy and warmth.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Ethos Project (Buffalo, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

They called me 3 days after I applied online, I went for a preliminary interview, they went over the position, salary, benefits, clients and the different offices they have; then they ask me more questions about my experience and then they invited me back for a second interview. The second interview was a workshop for 1 hour and then a sit down with the CEO. They called me 2 days later offering me the position.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Ethos Project (Buffalo, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview makes you think it's a little professional company but it's not. Amazing job marketing to find fools who take this job up. I hate this company because it's just a sales job, there is no marketing or management