The Friedkin Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Friedkin Group

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Friedkin Group (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

6 interviews. Excessive time from original conversation to hire date (4 months). Poor on boarding. Failed to give me a real understanding of the culture (unwilling to change, old fashioned, very concerned about level and rank)

Interview Questions

• What was my past experience
      What did I expect from the role   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty disorganized and terrible. People were late, HR sent me wrong interview schedule, had a hard time getting any response from HR, no follow up--the interviewers had a sort of arrogance about them, mainly because they showed up late with no apology.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with being asked to make a decision without being told all the facts because there are some things we won't tell you because it is a family matter.   Answer Question

Contract Managemer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Friedkin Group in November 2014.

Interview

The job interview did not cover the job summary and/or the position itself. Based on the general questions asked, it sounded more like they were looking for a Paralegal than a Contract Administrator/Manager.

Interview Questions

• What was my opinion about what a good boss is versus a worst one..   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Friedkin Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very long process. Multiple people interviewed with in the same day. Hiring process is the worst I have seen. I did not receive my equipment until 4 days after working. I sat around majority of the time. Thinking to myself was this the right decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Friedkin Group (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The description of open job position didn't match to actual desired skills. Although the position called Business Analyst, the first phone screen interview questions included the Java Patterns questions. Another question was more related to the position, and it was on SQL statements. The main goal was to check the knowledge of Group command.
    Second interview was scheduled in 3 days. The interview was more related Business Analysis and Data Warehouse.

Interview Questions

• What are the Java Pattern that will be used in problem to respond on playing cards.   Answer Question