The Fund Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Staffing Agency33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Fund

The Fund

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Fund

Interview

3 interviews minimum, Phone, Technical, and Behavioral interviews, they are merit based and have to pass the first to get to second, etc. Phone is HR rep, Technical is Engineers and direct manager, Behavior is Board type and they have pre-made questions searching for Key responses - always respond with honesty, even if you do not know.

Interview Questions
  • Phone, Technical in person, Behavioral in person
    1 Answer

The Fund

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Fund in Oct 2017

Interview

Conversational based. They ask questions based on your resume. They are also willing to teach you while asking you questions about this field because it is not a very well known area of insurance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Fund

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Fund in Mar 2017

Interview

The first interview is a phone call. Next they determine based on that phone call if you would be a good fit. The second interview is face to face with the VP of Sales who you would be working for and HR. The final interview is a panel interview with multiple executives, COO, CEO, CFO, HR, and VP of Sales. They chose another candidate for the position but it was a blessing because they also let go of the VP I would have love to have been working for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about your background that is relevant to this position

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Fund (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2016

Interview

The interview was very laid back and straight to the point . I ended up getting the position. Just have to learn the information and the rap! And making sure you can recite it well enough to teach it to someone else.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Fund (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2015

Interview

The interview process was fast. I applied and got a request for an interview a couple of days later. The interview was a phone interview. The applicant has to set up their own phone interview. The interviewer was from another company. I called the interviewer and he began to explain the job to me. Then he asked me questions mainly about my leadership experience. Ge also asked if I would be willing to relocate to another state. Overall the interview experience was ok.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at The Fund (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

They look for really smart college kids who want to make the world a better place, not merely in the cliche, self aggrandizing way that this phrase is often used as, but in a way that makes it BETTER(healthier, cleaner, safer, happier etc.) for themselves and others! If this is you, they will hire you.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is the most pressing issue relating to human suffering in the world today?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Fund (New York, NY) in Mar 2010

Interview

relaxed and comfortable at time of my interview, you were given a typing test and checked to see if you could compare numbers, addresses and names that matched, so they could see your accuracy as the info you put in is critical to the customers

RSS Feed</>Embed