The Haskell Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Haskell Company Interview Questions

Interviews at The Haskell Company

2.8

Administrative Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Haskell Company.

Interview

The phone interview went very well and I was told I would hear back. The next day I was asked to come in to interview with 3-4 people. I thought all went well. I even sent a thank you e-mail and again stated my interest in the position. Then - radio silence. I should've known I wasn't going to get the position because everyone in the company was tall, thin, young and beautiful and that doesn't describe me. I can't prove it but I know that was the reason I wasn't hired.

Interview Questions

• It should've been a panel interview since everyone I interviewed with asked the same questions.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Haskell Company (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

Had a great interview with HR representative and then the hiring manager dropped the ball, I was never contacted despite repeated follow ups on my part and reassurances by HR that the hiring manager would reach out. You'd think that someone referred by an existing employee would be given better consideration and follow through than this. Very unprofessional!

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Haskell Company (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

They flew me to Jacksonville for a full day, meeting the team and familiarizing me with the company. They we very thorough, reviewing my portfolio and answering my questions regarding team approach and project types. Goals were presented as well. I did not receive an offer because I did not have the project type experience they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Did I have the certifications required for food processing design.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Haskell Company (Walnut Creek, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview process was excellent. Had a phone interview as well as two, one on one interviews. Very simple and straight forward. Everyone was very responsive and kind. Overall experience in the interview process was great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Haskell Company (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Human Resources contacted me after leaving my resume with a college campus recruiter. World class treatment from the black car service at the airport to the professionalism of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What skills has your previous experience brought you that you can use at Haskell?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Haskell Company.

Interview

Interviewed with several people at different levels in the company for about 45 minutes each. Many basic questions that you would expect at an interview were asked. Do not be afraid to ask them questions as well. Lunch was provided. Human Resource is easy to work with during the process.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Haskell Company (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. I interviewed with several people in the division I would be working for and each interviewer seemed genuinely interested in my background and abilities. Everything seemed well organized and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Haskell Company (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

Very well organized and professional. It was a very comfortable and welcoming atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Technician Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Haskell Company.

Interview

Very bad, super bad. Not the way a human being is treated. Promised to get back after 2-3 weeks, then nothing. Job is reposted, then I know what the result is. However, should have emailed applicants they they are not selected.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Haskell Company (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews each 4-5 hours long. Met with different levels of engineers and then the director. Could have easily been made into a panel interview as I interviewed with some people twice when I came back the next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your greatest strengths/a time you failed/manufacturing related questions.   Answer Question