The Horton Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Horton Group

2.8

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Horton Group (Orland Park, IL).

Interview

Interviewed for position, 1 round with recruiter, then current a client service representative and an analyst, and finally a client executive and HR head. Received no feedback until I was offered second interview for second opening in two months later. Interviewed Second round. Third round was brief interview with supervisor and job offer with recruiter.

Interview Questions

Interview

test required for computer skills (word, excel, etc) followed by meeting with HR, followed by meeting with manager. If they like you after the first interview you will get a call back and go for a second interview. Took them almost 2 weeks to calls and give me an offer so sit tight.

Client Service Representative Interview

Interview

Had several interviews with the same position different markets and the results are the same both times. No return phone calls from either HR or the hiring manager. Find the company very unprofessional and quite rude. Quite honestly, I believe it was a waste of my time and I am needing of a job and don't have time to play Silly games with them.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Horton Group (Waukesha, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

Multiple members of the management staff, one after the other. Process was about 3 hours long. Easy first, kind of a ‘get to know you’, then the next person cranks it up a little, then they send in the loudmouth to really grill you, then someone you’d be working with. Same standard interview questions over and over.

Interview Questions

The Horton Group Response

Dec 18, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you very much for your feedback.

To ensure we continue to build a culture of Togetherness and continue to bring on top talent, our leadership team is dedicated to investing time in the... More

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Horton Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Detailed questions about coverage. Walked around, However, management does not take into consideration who you are going to work with, they just choose who they want. Very unprofessional.

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Horton Group (Orland Park, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

Very straightforward. Spoke about the opportunity to have a career path and embracing a work-hard, play-hard environment. Very friendly. I was told it was a fast paced environment and would need to work on a team. Appreciated the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you have never had a chance to do in your career that you have always wanted to do?   1 Answer

HBS Benefits Service Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Horton Group (Orland Park, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. Natalie and Sarah, who conduct the first interview which was at my school, are extremely nice and personable so conversation was easy and natural, not forced or awkward. The second interview was at Horton's home office in Orland Park. This interview was with manager and other people in the department you will be working in.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot questions about my previous experience, what I learned, the type of projects I worked on, the technology and systems I used there, etc.   Answer Question