The Keystone Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Keystone Group Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Keystone Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Keystone Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Keystone came to campus to recruit, and I attended its information session. Definitely go to as many events because they hire few people from each school, and their interview selection is heavily based on if they recognize your name (plus also good academics)
    First round interview was a 30 minute behavioral - nothing unexpected. There were some graphs/data sheets thrown in to gauge your analytical skills. I believed I messed up on that because I didn't read the graphs well and I didn't ask for help (which I think you should). Second rounds were a few days later, and then I believe there is another round at the office.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Keystone Group.

Interview

Behavioral first round, case and behavioral second round. The interviewer I had was less personable than the others, so it was hard to connect in only 20 minutes or so for the behavioral. Difficult process, and they only take a few because the company is so small.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Keystone Group.

Interview

First round consisted of a 30minute behavioral interview with a couple of business situation questions regarding past projects. The second round consisted of a 2 hour interview. The first hour was spent alone analyzing provided data in excel. After an hour, I was expected to present my findings in a 5-6 minute presentation. The following 50 minutes was spent with two more behavioral interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Keystone Group (Evanston, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on the college career portal and went to career center at my school for the interview. The interviewer was not very friendly but I got moved on to the second round interview nonetheless. The second round interview consisted of a case study where I was given an hour to review a case and prepare a 30-minute presentation.

Interview Questions

• Do you support participation awards?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Keystone Group (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The first round is a single 30-minute interview, mix of behavioral and case.
    The second round is two separate interviews, one behavioral (30-45 mins) and one case (90 mins).
    The final round is in their office and consists of several behavioral interviews and informal conversations.

Overall, it is pretty transparent and gives plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get to know your potential colleagues.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Keystone Group in September 2009.

Interview

I found the interview process to be pretty negative. The interviewer seemed disinterested from the start and sprung a case-type question into a behavioral interview. There was almost no information available, making the response difficult to muster.