The Learning House Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Learning House Interview Questions

Interviews at The Learning House

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Learning House (New York, NY).

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews followed by a homework assignment to highlight different ways of promoting a school. After turning my paper which consisted of 2 pages in I heard nothing back. This makes me think some of my ideas may have been compromised. Everything seemed to go well previously until I gave them this. I'm exactly not sure what they're looking for since this is a newly created position. I had 3 years of experience but hopefully they find that they want.

Interview Questions

The Learning House Response

Jan 23, 2017 – Vice President, HR

I apologize for a delay in response back to you in regards to your application. Please feel free to reach out to the recruiter you were working with so feedback and/or next steps can be explained... More

Strategist Interview

Interview

I was asked to apply for this job and after doing so was contacted by an HR rep. We spoke for about 30 minutes about my general background and the job itself. Then I met face to face with the hiring manager followed by rapid-fire interviews with 4 other employees. Later I had a meeting with an executive of the company who was senior to the hiring manager. I ended the interview process before an offer could be made because my situation changed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Learning House (New York, NY).

Interview

As soon as they called me, the interview was felt like it was rushed to the point the person was speed reading the script and after she done you answer her question then reply back saying "yeah yeah mhm ok"

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Learning House.

Interview

20 minute interview with the man who would supervise me. Low pressure and easy questions. Most of the questions were about me and what I knew about the learning house. The role was described to me in depth

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Learning House (Louisville, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Be prepared for multiple interviews and processes. I experienced 2 phone interviews and a 3+ hour in-person interview that included face-to-face time with multiple people, as well as teleconference interviews on-site with some who were out of town. In addition, 2 back-to-back personality / IQ tests online. It was a long, multi-step process that took multiple weeks.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Learning House in August 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a third party recruiting company about 2 weeks after submitting my resume. Two weeks after that I was asked to answer several questions via email from the hiring manager. A follow-up phone call was scheduled which went very well. The third expected interview with the VP of Marketing never happened. The reason for not receiving further consideration was vague.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Learning House (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I made it through two rounds of interviews. I thought it went well. I followed up with a thank you, & never heard back. I find this extremely rude. I took time away from my current job & they didn't have the decency to say they were not moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Basic background and experience questions. Standard, tell me about a time...   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Learning House (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted to schedule a phone interview the next day, and asked to complete 3 online assessments. The phone interview was fairly standard, going over my work history and details about the position.

I was not given a in person interview. I was contacted via email a week later to let me know.

Interview Questions

• What trait do you think is most important in a good boss?   Answer Question

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Learning House (Louisville, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very thorough. Applied and set up a phone Interview within 24 hours. Was given three assements to complete in the weekend leading up to phone interview. Phone interview was about 35 minutes with general info about myself given, and general info about the position given. Set up in person for next day. In person took anout an hour, interviewed with 2 employees, one being a manager in the enrollment department. While they did have sheets with questions for notes, the interview felt very concersational and relaxed.

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Learning House (Louisville, KY) in December 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview and a F2F. The phone interview lasted around 10 minutes and the lady that I spoke with was a contractor hired by the Learning house. I did not like this as she did not have actual knowledge of the job she was interviewing me for.

Interview Questions

• What is the quality you dislike the most about yourself and why?   1 Answer