The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates Interview Questions

2.3

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Simple 30 minute in person interview. 80% behavioral questions with a technical question peppered in here or there, but they didn't seem prepared questions. They were more 'ask as I think of them" type questions. Still, basic knowledge of real estate valuation is recommended.

Interview Questions

• Describe what a cap rate is and what it's importance is in real estate valuation.   Answer Question

Associate Broker/Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Interview

The initial communication was welcoming and inviting. I felt that the commission split offered was well thought out and more generous than the competition. The broker's interview was geared toward discussions about steps toward my career success.

Interview Questions

• Always the most difficult question asked during any interview is about salary, but when the job is commission based, then discussing goals to reach your desired annual gross requires preparation prior to the interview.   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates (Madison, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

The recruiter I contacted was amazing, she organizing everything from start to finish and was a very positive a supportive person. I was leaving for a two month Europe trip and she expedited the in person interviews setting one up on Friday for the following Monday, met 6 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Didn't realize there would be a case interview portion with qualitative and quantitative portions. Asides from that only 1/6 interviewers asked me traditional interview questions   Answer Question

Social Media Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates.

Interview

Interview was a great experience. They ask you many questions on your knowledge about social media and how you have used it.

Office Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates (Bangor, ME) in January 2011.

Interview

I am currently working with a Prudential Realtor and knowing that i am in the business out in California and seeing that I have a knack for it she set up an interview for me before we left this past January to come back to Cali. with Bob Norris, the President. The interview went great and Bob is a very genuine overall great person! They were in a bit of a pinch with there front office situation and needed someone immediately as well as maybe someone down the line in April, which is when we are planning a move back home. I was informed later that if we had been local now he would have offered me something right then and there but seeing as we have a bit of time lapsing I can onlu hope they will use me in the future. I truly look forward to any opportunity he should present me with.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans?   1 Answer
    • What kind of office environment do you prefer to work in?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates (Mexico City (Mexico)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly fast, it lasted for a month. First, I had a screening call interview with an HR representative. Then, I had an interview with a Senior Analyst. After that, I talked with the manager of the department. Finally, I had a conference with the Director of the department. The HR Manager contacted me, informed they were interested in me and sent me an offer through an e-mail.

Interview Questions

• I see you don't have stability in your previous work experience, why would I trust you won't leave me in a couple of years?   Answer Question
    • Why should I hire you?   Answer Question
    • What are your main strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates in January 2009.

Interview

Very easy not difficult.