The Roosevelt Hotel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Roosevelt Hotel

Gift Shop Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Roosevelt Hotel (New Orleans, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was sat down at the coffee house inside where the hiring manager prompted me with a few easy questions. Then she went over why I was here, I have a 4 year degree so she thought that I was a little over qualified to be working in a gift shop. She asked me if I was available during the days, I said yes but I could potentially be paring this job with one that I have to work nights with.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this job?   1 Answer

Room Service Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Roosevelt Hotel (New Orleans, LA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy application process. Kinda slow calling me back. They only call two times be sure to answer or they'll move on quickly. Be prepared to interview twice maybe three times. Be patient. It's definitely worth it.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Roosevelt Hotel (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

You send in your resume by email or bring it into the office. The Human Resources Department will call you to set up an interview time and they are extremely flexible. Once you come in, you interview first with the Human Resources Trainer. If he likes you he will send you along to the manager of the department you are applying for.