The Siegfried Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Siegfried Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process begins with a phone screen. If there seems to be a good fit from there an in person interview will be scheduled. My in person interview lasted about 3 hours during which I met 5 members of the team. The each asked a different set of questions. The final person took the longest asking a series of 25 questions. He acknowledged that these 25 questions were a new method of standardized questions.

Interview Questions

• They are going to ask many questions; at the end none particularly stood out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed for the Senior Associate position in October 2016.General telephone screening and the invitation for the in person interview followed next day. The in person interview went ok but I didn't get the offer. General experience was good as the people whom I met were generally nice people. Almost half of the time during the interview the HR was talking about the company and the benefits they offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were general type of questions like experience , clients I have worked with the types of companies I have worked with. I spoke to 3 people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

First there was a brief phone screen and then I was given an office interview. I met with the HR manager first and then with two managers and a director. Each conversation was about 40 minutes. The interview was conversational and relatively causal.

Associate Manager Interview

Interview

This hiring process is extremely efficient. They give you the opportunity to speak to several individuals. I interviewed with 3 different people for approximately 45 mins each. The interview was more like a conversation and also heavily involved information about the firm.

Accounting Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. A lot of behavioral based style questions about working style and working with teams. Met with a total of four different people, so it was a pretty long interview.

Interview

People were great and the interview was not bad at all, mostly just getting to know each other instead of difficult questions. I worked through a recruiter, had a phone interview and then an in person interview where I met with three people.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process was relatively straightforward with an emphasis on personality and fit over technical aspects. I met with 3 members of management and 1 peer. Everyone I met was positive and polished. I was uncertain on taking the position once it was offered to me so they invited me to dinner with a member of executive leadership which was a great opportunity to learn more about the business.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   Answer Question
    • What is it that you like/dislike about client service?   1 Answer

Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Vienna, VA).

Interview

This interview was one of the most interesting interviews I have ever been on. I found the job through a Staffing Agency and interviewed a week later. I had the first interview on the phone, and the director was very professional, honest, candid, and friendly. We were supposed to interview for 30 minutes, but ended up talking for an hour. The following week, I interviewed in person with 2 other directors. Each interview was about an 1-1.5 hour. They were open and honest about the staffing of projects, long hours on certain clients, but they also were very clear about the benefits and compensation. Everyone I spoke to was very passionate about the firm, their job, and the people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone call an then one on one with the 3 people

Accountant A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

The Hiring process started on the phone, the HR manager was very nice and friendly, they told me everything i should know about the company, position and there experience.
    than asked question about my background, experience and choices,a dn what i want do in the future.
    After that i got invited to do an interview at there offices, meet with 3 people , it was separate and long with each one, they were all nice, friendl and professional.
    asked the same question about experience background, it was more to see if i will fit into there culture or not.

Negotiation

i didnt negociate , since i started working.and the offer was good.