The Siegfried Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Siegfried Group

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (United States)

Interview

It was a great process. I was always being looped into the conversations that were being had and was interviewed for about 2 months before being hired. They were very kind and open and not only interested in my professional skills but my personality and whats important to me overall in life.

Interview Questions
  • They are very interested in what areas you are motivated by.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (United States)

Interview

It was cool. That asked a lot of questions. I answered them. There were three people. They were cool. I got 200 dollars just for interviewing with them. They showed potential salary like a Multi-level-marketing company, which was weird I guess.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (United States)

Interview

Met with 4 people and while it was long I felt I got to know a lot about the company and culture. One was an employee in a similar type of role which was nice to have the opportunity to ask them questions.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Greenwich, CT) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interviewing with the Siegfried group was a great experience. I talked to 3 people for 1 hour each and each person brought different experience to the table. Not only did they ask me questions but I was able to bounce every question I had off of them.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Wilmington, DE) in Mar 2019

Interview

Had to take 3 different personality tests and fill out a self-assessment in preparation for the interview. In-person interview lasted 4 hours long and I met with 5 people. The interview was very much about culture fit and not so much about skill-set. One of the interviewers began the interview by telling me that I was in no way qualified for the job and told me to explain why I was interviewing in the first place. Other interactions with the team members made me feel off and confused about what job I was even interviewing for, since each person seemed to think the job entailed something else. The entire process was very intense and left me feeling very uncomfortable. When I received my feedback from the internal recruiting team it was harsh, very negative, and hurtful. Although I wouldn't have taken the job and did feel it wasn't a good fit as well, I never asked to have who I am as a person criticized. I also didn't feel as though the interview went so poorly that it warranted such extreme feedback. I feel like the team should have been a bit more diplomatic in delivering their rejection, especially since I never asked for any input. The entire process left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (Wilmington, DE) in Sep 2018

Interview

I was contacted by a friend on Linkedin about an opening and was interviewed later that week. Interview was brief but intense. Interviewer was very nice about the whole process though.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (United States) in Jul 2018

Interview

It was a phone interview that was schedule to be half hour, and lasted one hour. The interviewer asked a number of questions on my past experience, including what type of transactions I have experience working on. Also asked a number of questions that felt like boilerplate questions (i.e. Where do you see yourself in 5 years; What are your personal goals) that did not make sense in a phone call situation. Interview ended with the interviewer giving me 3 minutes to ask questions, and he wasn't able to articulate what types of projects / opportunities he has available.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Siegfried Group (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process is very long- about 3 hours. First you meet with 2 people who will give you an information session on the company. Next you will meet with 1 director and then a MD. They are all fairly friendly. No questions were difficult or technical - mostly just background and behavioral

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an example of where you stepped outside your comfort zone.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resource director, then followed by 2 (two) in person interviews with different members of the leadership team. Standard background check and drug test. Had to complete a document detailing skill areas.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

My interview process consisted of three steps: HR phone screen, Director level phone screen, and in-person interview. Both phone calls consisted of the usual early interview questions about resume experience, interest in the company, and what kind of role/company you're looking for. The in-person interview is a heavily scripted three hour block sometimes with multiple interviewers. There is a strong focus on polish of applicants and ability to field more difficult what-if and behavior-based questions. Personally, I found the final round up tight compared to the initial phone conversations as well as every other in-person interview I've had even with Fortune 50 companies. I found it ridiculous that the last in-person conversation had one question about interests outside of work as we slogged through a 25 question standardized list. A while after, Siegfried recruiting sent an Amex gift card as a means of spreading the brand which made the marathon interview worthwhile.

Interview Questions
    • As you think about the future of your career, what are you most excited about? What are you most concerned about? Of the following Siegfried Intangibles, which ones most closely resonate with you and why? (Mental Agility, Analytical Ability, Chemistry, Communication Skills, Commitment, Flexibility, Courage, Confidence, and humility) What do you see as your unique ability and how do you apply that to your work and personal life? If you are currently employed, why are you looking to leave your current employer? If you are currently unemployed, why did you leave your last employer? How would joining The Siegfried Group further your goals? What parts of your job do you wish to spend less time on? What parts of your job do you wish to spend more time on? What were the results of your last evaluation/performance review cycle and how did you rate against your peers?
    1 person found this interview helpful