The Smart Cube Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 12, 2017

3.3

Vice President Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

They use a outside recruiter . Who will interview you and then pass you onto Part Owner/Managing Director/Sales Person in Chicago for a second interview. Then you will be passed to 2 of their sales people for additional interview and they will turn you back to the Owner for one of several late stage/final interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you convey value proposition when you don't know what customer wants or needs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their recruiter will ask you for paystub etc and then they base your package based on that. Decent base salary but bad commission rate and if you are used to strategic sales person that this is not a place for you.

Am Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Smart Cube.

Interview

A strong hiring process with multiple filter levels... high focus on cultural fitment. High focus on communication skills and how the candidate works in a team setup... but i feel HR should inform candidate if he/she has not made the cut.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Process consists of three rounds. First was telephonic with focus more on past projects and statistical knowledge. After telephonic i was called for F2F interview at Noida office. Manger took first round. Discussion was moreover on my past experince and some of the technical question based on SAS. Last round with AVP- anaytics. i was Asked case study and situational base questions and some resume based questions

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was through campus hiring and was basically focused on coding and guess estimates and the wanted coders from MBA graduates. There were 3 elimination rounds written which was based on aptitude followed by extempore and personal interview and after that interview with VP. The interview lasted for about 45 mins in which there were 2 people in panel and they basically focused on coding resume and basic marketing logic

Interview Questions

• How much black money is in Delhi region   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (New Delhi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Four step process
    1.Aptitude test
    2.Extempore
    3.Technical Interview 1
    4.Technical Interview 2

There is a HR round as well but,that is for formality.

all rounds are elimination rounds,once you clear aptitude and Extempore round the technical Interview starts.
    Both the technical Interview are tough and really check your understanding of subject.
    Guesstimates and case studies are major part of both the Interview which takes into account your structure of thinking.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (Pune (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test followed by round of group discussion then technical interviews and final round of HR interview. Interview(s) had strong emphasis on economics, time series analysis, business understanding, guess estimates and current affairs.

Interview Questions

• How does a lower interest rate impact the economy, Impact of Brexit on the EU in specific, ARIMA model concept, CLRM assumptions and working, US dollar index impact on commodity market.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Online aptitude test followed by written test and PI.Online test included reasoning,quantitative aptitude,english,economics and econometrics.Test was conducted by amcat.Difficulty level was average.Practice from aptitude books could help.Economics and Econometrics was of graduate level.Quantitatative aptitude included DI,time and work,stream and boats type questions.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Contacted about the role via a recruiter and then met with members of the leadership team over two separate interviews - with each lasting around 90 mins. Interview was more of a conversation about the role, the business and my skills rather than a formal interview. Certainly keen to ensure I was a good fit for the organisation and they were very prompt in their feedback and progression to next steps.

Interview Questions

• General discussion around my experience and a few competency based questions   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Smart Cube (Chandigarh (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First there was a aptitude test in which around 230 students were there.The test had 4 sections logical reasoning,verbal,quant,data interpretation. 65 students were shortlisted and then the next round was extempore to check the basic verbal skills.55 students were shortlisted.
    Next there was PI consisting of two rounds.My interview was mainly on my resume.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Smart Cube in August 2016.

Interview

The Aptitude test was conducted by Aspiring Minds long before the company came to campus. This was followed by two rounds of interview. The aptitude test was fairly easy. The interviewer asked questions on cv, profile based questions, guesstimates, case studies and puzzles.
    The second Interview was based on case studies and questions from your cv, and some HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Give me five examples of data analytics in daily life.   Answer Question