The Stowe Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Stowe Group Interview Questions

2.9

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Stowe Group (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

There is a phone screen first then in person interview. Both are with upper management. You may meet with additional employees and receive a tour of the office. The location is great, the building is very nice and new. Desk space is spacious.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you feel you bring?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Stowe Group in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick, direct, and to the point. The candidate show know immediate availability, salary requirements, how much time they are willing to work.

Interview Questions

• What has been your previous experience? How do you manage projects to the budget?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Stowe Group (New York, NY).

Interview

2 phone interviews and I was offered to job. First was basic background with details on hospital systems I had worked with, systems I had implemented, how well I worked in teams, etc.

Interview Questions

• How long I had worked with specific equipment in question   1 Answer

The Stowe Group Response

Jun 6, 2016 – President

Stowe Group is based in Wakefield, MA. There are no offices in NYC.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Stowe Group (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

An inexperienced recruiter who didn't really understand the job conducted a screening call. S/he jumped way ahead quickly and asked about compensation and workday expectations. It was a big turn-off so I just turned down the in-person interview. Even thought I could have helped the company big-time, they are looking for a certain size peg to go in a certain size hole.

Interview Questions

• This was an informational interview so there were no tough questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Stowe Group (Wakefield, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

The initial conversation was a phone screen asking about your career goals and what you want your next job to provide you. If that goes well, they bring you in for a face to face interview with two managers and the president of the company. Finally they have you do a mock phone call into a potential client but they provide a script to loosely go off of.

Healthcare IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Stowe Group (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I don't remember specifics except that it was several phone interviews. These consisted of my SQL knowledge and experience I had with Centricity.I think it rediculous this site making it mandatory to add 50 words for a description a i'm filling in the rest with me complaining about it.

Negotiation

I pretty much was given what I asked for. Stowe gave me an increase at fiscal year end as well.

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Stowe Group (Wakefield, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

-Initial meeting with sales recruitment
    - Half day interview with senior management (4x 30 minute)
    - There was also a personality assessment and behavior interview

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you failed? How did you move on and what did you take away from that experience?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Stowe Group in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and account manager, it was while ago so I don't remember as much as I would like. They asked multiple questions about my experience and my expectations. Also a number of personality - fit questions. I was very comfortable with the process. They were able to answer my questions about the company, benefits, compensation as well. I felt I could trust them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were able to turn a negative experience into a positive   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Stowe Group in May 2011.

Interview

1) There was an initial phone screen that was pretty basic. HR type questions.
    2) 3 face to face interviews with VP sales, Delivery and CEO. All interviews built upon prior interview. I left having a really good sense of the position and what would be expected of me
    3) Role play - was given a sales situation and conducted a role play with VP sales. It was a good experience as he was able to provide me immediate feedback on how I did

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very straightforward