The Wireless Experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Wireless Experience

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Wireless Experience (Medford, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview, after completing that I was called in for a 2nd interview. The interview was very interactive as to which you need to actively listen to the questions being asked to answer accordingly. The interview was different because I felt like I could be myself and answer honestly due to the interviewer being approachable.

Interview Questions

• Here at The Wireless Experience we sell many different products How would you position Home security to someone walked into a store looking to get a new phone?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Wireless Experience (Beverly, MA).

Interview

This interview process was easy. I already had experience so it was easy. they asked a lot of questions but the main question was when can you start and do you want to work here? As i stated it was easy because if you are in sales and sold technology its easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate? Please

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Wireless Experience (Exton, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

asked if you will sell whatever however possible to reach sales goals, asked if you are a team player, asked if you are proficient in a sales environment. Asked if proficient in computers and point of sale procedures.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Wireless Experience.

Interview

Went smoothly, really got to know me. Asked thorough questions and was straight up with me about what to expect. I also met the DM before getting hired which I really admired.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Wireless Experience (Burlington, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with store manager, followed by an interview with District Manager. Both were fairly easy with minimal qualifying questions about the job. Basically, they were checking to make sure I have a pulse.

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Wireless Experience (Beverly, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Sneaky trick: they interview you in a busy store and then offer you a position at a slow store that just opened. Basically showed up, had a conversation and was offered a second interview. Basically had a conversation about life, really nothing to do with the actual job cause they are so desperate for help that you just need a pulse to be offered a job.

Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Wireless Experience (Holmdel, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

managers sit down with you and pretend you aren't worthy of the job and what it handles. Just a trick to disguise that they need you. Turnover is so high with the company that they hire cons and ex-felons. LOOK IT UP!!!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years from now?
      they want to know if you have any real plans to better your life or are you willing to be content with the poor quality of work they offer   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Wireless Experience (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone screen, 1 on 1 in person meeting with manager then with district manager. Once accepted there is a background check and drug screen. After the results are in they will call you to start to train. From there you are on your way.

Interview Questions

• sales and managerial questions based on your background and experience. Mostly sales situations you were previously in and how you handled them   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Wireless Experience (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Quick. Easy. Actually received follow up call from the CEO. I applied from a Craigslist add. Hiring manager called me the next day to schedule an interview. Interview was about an hour (longest she had had) It went well, and was a good conversation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer