Therapeutic Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Therapeutic Associates

Sort:

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Therapeutic Associates in January 2018.

Interview

Relatively straight forward interview, and the people I worked with were very cooperative with scheduling. However, was overall very unhappy with the whole process, as I had traveled a great distance to be in the region, and upon arrival was told a position was unavailable. The directors I spoke with over the phone verbally offered more reimbursement for the trip than what they ended up actually giving me.

Physical Therapy Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Keizer, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Therapeutic Associates (Keizer, OR) in July 2018.

Interview

Straightforward interview to discuss previous experience, skill-sets, personal career goals, and availability. Questions were asked by the clinic supervisor and a current employee. At the end of the interview, the interviewers answered any questions the candidate had about the company, facility, work environment, and job requirements.

Front Office Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Therapeutic Associates (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Occured in the office's breakroom with the Front Office Coordinator, very friendly and talkative. I was able to interview them as well, such as asking questions about the job, my required duties, and what the pay schedule would be like.