Thrust Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thrust Interactive Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thrust Interactive

Game Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thrust Interactive.

Interview

Had a phone interview. Discussed what I had worked on and what I am passionate about. Got an offer after that. Internship was unpaid but I was offered part time paid work after interviewing with the CTO. Interview was simple technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Awake and Start in Unity.   Answer Question

Game Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Thrust Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I e-mailed the company contatct e-mali directly asking if there were any open positions over the summer for interns.

Was met with a prompt reply from the CEO directly and was set up with a phone interview.

Interview was mostly about my experience and what I had done before.

Game Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thrust Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

I had met several employees and the CEO previously on a couple occasions. At one point I simply inquired about possible internships in the future, which turned into email conversations to get a date for the interview, which turned into a pleasant walk to lunch with the interview taking place both on the walk and at the destination. The interviewers (two briefly then one was called away) were very knowledgeable. They inquired about past experience, knowledge/skills, the usual. Then they presented me with a few possible projects, asking which I would be interested in.