TicketNetwork Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TicketNetwork Interview Questions

Interviews at TicketNetwork

2.7

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TicketNetwork.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR on a Tuesday. The phone interview went great and she scheduled me in for "tomorrow" for a Wednesday interview. I took PTO at my current job and left her VMs and emails for a specific timeframe on Wednesday. When I finally reached her, she said Wednesday was not "set in stone" and would reach back to me next week for another interview. It's been four weeks and she has not returned my VM or follow up email.

It's extremely unprofessional for an organization to verbally commit for a specific date and then backtrack into the dawn of time when the date of the second interview occurs. You're wasting people's time.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TicketNetwork (South Windsor, CT) in February 2014.

Interview

You first have a phone interview. Following, you will have an initial assessment. It's exactly as it sounds. They provide you a relatively short SAT-style quiz with math equations,grammar problems, etc. You also take a typing (wpm) test on a computer. You then have your real interview. You meet with one or two associates, and one or two managers, depending on the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what would you be? What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-existent. They did not budge on the hourly starting rate.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TicketNetwork (South Windsor, CT) in February 2009.

Interview

First there is a phone interview followed by kinexa tests.
    If you get called on-site, there are a bunch of written tests followed by one on one interviews.

I have 4 people talk to me in 3 interviews.

Overall the process takes about 6 hours with breaks in between.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to write pseudo code for a chat application on a white board.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TicketNetwork in April 2018.

Interview

They scheduled the interview at one time, after few days all of sudded they rescheduled the interview - it never happened. It is ridiculous in asking so many questions, when the interview didnt happen. PLease glassdoor, you first change your settings, it is not allowing me to submit until i enter 30 words

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience in email,there were 2 times it got rescheduled but never happened   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TicketNetwork (South Windsor, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening interview, which was about 30 minutes on a Monday. I was almost immediately scheduled for an in-person interview for Wednesday. The interview lasted about 2 1/2 hours. A full hour of it was a strange SAT-type test that seemed like a sick joke. I had two group interviews and a third one-on-one interview. There was no break. No one asked me if I needed a drink or a restroom break, so I didn't get either of those. Other than that, everything seemed to go well. My experience and resume prompted them to discuss higher positions with me than just the one I was applying for. At the end, I was told I would hear something within 2-5 days. It has now been almost 3 weeks and I haven't even received a courtesy reply to my follow up emails. Overall, this was a pretty terrible interview experience.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TicketNetwork in June 2009.

Interview

initially there was a phone interview followed by an on site interview. It took days to hear back regarding the interview and then days of promised offers and no follow up. The office was very casual everyone even head counsel wearing jeans. Its a very in your face mentality take it o leave it type of atmosphere. It was stated by each person ( 5 in total) that I interviewed with that most people don't make it past the 6 month mark within the company. I found that to be both a challenge and slightly off putting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was riddled with poor follow up and feedback. Emails and phone calls not returned as well as an offer that was promised and not delivered until 3 days after the promise date.

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TicketNetwork (East Windsor, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by HR recruiter and did a phone interview with him and hiring manager.

I was told the next step would be one final personal interview...the next week. That came and went...got an email from the HR Pro that he was trying to get it scheduled. After 3 weeks I finally did a follow up email in which I got a call from the HR pro....he told me they really like me but they had gotten some new resumes in from a source and were going through those but I didn't have any industry experience. He promised to get back to me...that was fourth months ago.

Interview Questions

• They talked about themselves so I really didn't have any. Everything was basically answered on the resume.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TicketNetwork.

Interview

Submit resume, phone interview, in person interview, I then was made a job offer and got hired.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was happy to get the job

All Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at TicketNetwork in December 2013.

Interview

TicketNetwork takes forever to contact employees. They have a very long and annoying process. They bring you in for testing to see if you will pass an arbitrary test they give you. The test is awful because the questions can have multiple answers, but only one is acceptable.

Interview Questions

• Doing stupid math questions on the bored that have nothing to do with software engineering at all   Answer Question

They offer employees way below market value. Not competitive at all in terms of salary.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TicketNetwork.

Interview

TicketNetwork = UNPROFESSIONAL.

Warning: Prospect with this company at your own risk

Have you ever had that "butterflies-in-stomach" feeling concerning a job interview that signals warnings to you NOT to consider that particular position because you might regret it? Well...learn to LISTEN to those signals. As soon as I walked in the first time and noticed the demeanor of observed staff members, I was concerned. Nevertheless I went through the process. I was asked to complete extra tasks above and beyond which should have warranted a consulting fee. I sat well over several hours during the interview process, and not even once did they offer any morsel of the famous "free food" so many have mentioned here on Glassdoor. Even a cookie would have sufficed, for Pete's Sake. Twice the HR department failed to communicate in a proper, timely fashion to the candidate, and twice, promises made concerning simple, courteous communication were, in fact, broken.

There's a valuable lesson that I recently learned from a well-known career expert: when those "butterfly signals" tell you that a certain work environment is not as it seems, BELIEVE what those signals are telling you. I don't care HOW much "free food" is offered to workers-only; professional courtesy goes a long, long way. Candidates will have to do their own footwork with this company, in order to get a straight answer.

It is true; people indeed have ways of showing you who they really are.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with sacrificing Work-Life balance in favor of working varied hours as needed? (i.e.: late hours/weekend hours/taking work home if needed)   Answer Question