Tika Data Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tika Data Services

Data Annotation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tika Data Services (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

The HR person and Founder were very polite and encouraging. The setting was quite informal and not intimidating at all. A brief, great and comfortable experience overall.
    They do prefer interns/employees close to BTM Layout because of the commute.
    The internship is for 3 months (5K stipend) and the first 2 weeks are the trial period (unpaid).

Interview Questions

• Do you know what data annotation is?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tika Data Services (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Face to face 1 round only. There was only one round. Manager was very polite.He just asked from my resume and why do you want to join . He also asked what do you Know about data annotations.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Why you want to join.   1 Answer

Software Engineer, Backend Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tika Data Services (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

30 min interview, started late. Lots of stats questions. Did not ask very specific questions. Offered job in the end. Questions were asked about prior studies and and work experience if any.