Titan Protection and Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Titan Protection and Consulting

Sort:

Lieutenant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial interview with the Director of Training and second interview with the Captain of Field Operations. Interview focused on supervisory techniques and styles, overall confidence in handling customer issues, and critical thinking related to scheduling.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult client situation you have had to deal with and how did you resolve the issue   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

It was easy to get an interview. I was called 2 days after submitting my application. The girl that interviewed me seemed interested in what I had to say and asked many questions to see where my best fit would be with the company. She also gave me information about how to grow with the company and how to obtain the necessary equipment.

Interview Questions

• The usual; past history, interest in security, future goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (New York, NY).

Interview

I had answered a post found in facebook's job tab. I had received a phone call within 14hours of filling out their simple job App, and within 24hours of finding the post, I had an interview scheduled for the following day. The HR lady was very pleasant to interview with. She more or less just asked me "so, who are you exactly? What is your skill sets, and what skills qualify you to be part of our team?" And let me talk from that point on till we were pretty much done. She told me i was hired and i would receive a call within 24hrs with the next steps for training and getting all necessary equipment.

Interview Questions

• what skill set qualifys you to be part of our team?   2 Answers

Senior Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

You will get a phone call for an interview. Once you pass the interview, you will attend orientation, FATS training, self defence training, OC training, baton training, and hand cuffing training.

Interview Questions

• How good of a worker are you? Can you work on you're feet, how are you're customer service skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in February 2019.

Interview

It was quick and helpful and easy they were very knowledgeable about everything, they asked what day's I would be willing to work and if I would work both days and night.

Interview Questions

• What days I would like and if I was willing to work nights or days.   1 Answer

Private Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in February 2019.

Interview

Held at head quarters in Overland Park, KS. Shamrock Towers has a beautiful pond set right behind them and the building is pristine. Interviews are held by Aaron and Gabrielle who are both very pleasant people to talk to. I showed up in a suit and tie and felt like part of the team before I was even interviewed. Everyone in the office is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Availability, my history, and if I owned a firearm. If applying for armed you do not need to own a firearm but it is preferred.   1 Answer