Titan Protection and Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Titan Protection and Consulting

2.1

Private Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in March 2020.

Interview

Very simple and straightforward you schedule a interview and meet with Aaron black and you then go from there and get your kcmo security license once you get that you will get assigned a training schedule

Warehouse Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Kansas City, KS) in December 2019.

Interview

Relaxed atmosphere but professional the interviewer was polite and seemed genuinely interested as to why I wanted to work there, even though it was a relaxed atmosphere it was definitely an all business interview.

Mso Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in September 2019.

Interview

I got interviewed by Mr. Clark, he explained to me how the company functioned and what my job duties would be. It was a very comfortable interview. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new career change or a better career to apply at Titan.

Interview Questions

• Mr. Clark asked me if I knew what Titan does?   1 Answer

SSO Armed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in August 2019.

Interview

It was actually pretty simple. I applied through indeed and then received a call back within 48 hours. After I received the call we set up a time to interview and I heard back from them on whether I got the job or not within 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Prior Experience and ability to work with others   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got ahold of the staff to set up an interview time with their communicative hiring managers. During the interview, we went over the benefits, salary, requirements for A card and setup a start date.

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in March 2019.

Interview

I had to dress professional, cover tattoos take out any piercings. I waited about an hour until being seen, then he asked why i was interested in working in security and he said had a lot of faith in me to be a good worker.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in February 2019.

Interview

It was quick and helpful and easy they were very knowledgeable about everything, they asked what day's I would be willing to work and if I would work both days and night.

Interview Questions

• What days I would like and if I was willing to work nights or days.   1 Answer

Private Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in February 2019.

Interview

Held at head quarters in Overland Park, KS. Shamrock Towers has a beautiful pond set right behind them and the building is pristine. Interviews are held by Aaron and Gabrielle who are both very pleasant people to talk to. I showed up in a suit and tie and felt like part of the team before I was even interviewed. Everyone in the office is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Availability, my history, and if I owned a firearm. If applying for armed you do not need to own a firearm but it is preferred.   1 Answer

Senior Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Kansas City, KS) in January 2019.

Interview

It's not really a traditional interview. Seems like I already had the job when I sat down, interviewer asked a couple questions about me and my experience level, with firearms. After that the interviewer basically did a sales pitch for working at the company. Then it was basically setting up my schedule and setting me up to get a Kansas City commission. Took about 20 minutes. Talking to the people in my class it was about the same for everyone

Lieutenant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Titan Protection and Consulting (Overland Park, KS) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial interview with the Director of Training and second interview with the Captain of Field Operations. Interview focused on supervisory techniques and styles, overall confidence in handling customer issues, and critical thinking related to scheduling.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult client situation you have had to deal with and how did you resolve the issue   Answer Question