Tod's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tod's Interview Questions

Interviews at Tod's

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tod's.

Interview

I applied online. In-person interview at the office and the process took about three days. There was no brain teaser, and they were mostly just basic interview questions that you'd expect.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tod's (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I connected with the HR on LinkedIn. About a month later I was contacted by email by the marketing managers who were looking for an intern. I had a skype interview with both of them and two days later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• General, why are you interested in this position, tell us more about your background, etc.   Answer Question

VIP PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tod's (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet, the interviewer was polite and friendly, she read my resume beforehand and had prepared questions for me. I have arrived early and she was able to see me without waiting very long. Tod's office is beautiful and she showed me around their showroom and talked about their latest collection and gave me an overview of the internship. Great experience, I can compare because I have been stood up in the past by other big fashion companies

Interview Questions

• About my previous experience, capabilities with programs like (Microsoft Word) and copywriting   1 Answer

Photo Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mila, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tod's (Mila, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

photo editing for e-commerce prodactions, I contacted the company by sending my work Personal, AFTER A week telling me I Have Answered What were interested to know.
    the interview they asked me if I use photoshop

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tod's.

Interview

It was a brief interview with the upper management. They just want to see if you Can hold a conversation with a customer. The second interview consist of speaking worth the DM and getting his approval.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tod's (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR and the Manager for the role. Friendly, easy, a lot of questions about my background and my interests, my career goals, and why I was interested in the company. HR friendly and nice.

PR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tod's.

Interview

Did the interview by a PR associate. She just asked a few general questions: Tell me a little about yourself. What's your advantages? what do you learn from your previous experience? It's very conversational.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tod's in March 2014.

Interview

I was at work when a girl came up to me and asked me if I was looking for another job, she was the sales manager at Tod's and gave me her card and told me to email her my resume. So the next day I did and received a call a few hours later inviting me to an interview in a couple of days.

The interview was with 2 women, one being the store director. They asked me about myself, my previous job roles, what an average day in my current job was, why I left a past position, what I knew about Tod's and my experience with POS systems, excel & powerpoint. They then told me about the position and what they expect from the person who fulfills this role. At the end I got the chance to ask questions and after the store director told me the next steps in the interview process, gave me her card and told me to email or call if I had any more questions.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tod's (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was a really easy and comfortable interview. I was interviewed by both assistant manager and manager. I got a call two days later offering me the job

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Short interview with questions regarding fashion industry and Tod's. Make sure you know a lot about the company and about their work. Know information about the industry too. That is all!