Tolleson Wealth Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tolleson Wealth Management Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tolleson Wealth Management

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tolleson Wealth Management.

Interview

On campus 30 minute interview followed by a hour-ish interview at the office location. Questions were based on resume details. Know your resume with examples to talk about and desire to work for the company. The team at Tolleson is wonderful and filled with positive energy. Great interview experience and I would recommend this internship to anyone interested in working for a company who is truly service based with an environment unique to the firm.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick your major?
      Why Tolleson/ wealth management?
      Prepare questions to ask as well   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tolleson Wealth Management (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my campus recruiting website. There are two rounds with the first one on campus. The first round was mostly behavioral and then they said it would take about a week to hear back before they make any decisions. The second one is at their office in Dallas.

Interview Questions

• Why wealth management and not some other field within Financial Services?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tolleson Wealth Management (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process was comprised of two different parts. The first part was a phone interview in order to ask general questions to the applicant and about the company they are applying to. The second interview was on site. The interview was strictly behavioral. They asked questions relating to how you are able to work in a team environment, customer service, and client focused questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to pursue a career in wealth management over other finance industries?   Answer Question

Trust Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tolleson Wealth Management (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

back to back sessions with all levels of employees in a single morning; each welcomed work-related dialogue to uncover similarities & differences with work tasks & systems, extremely friendly staff from front office & throughout

Interview Questions

• How did you feel & react when someone acted inappropriately?   Answer Question